Nike SB: Purple Suede Blazers upcoming release

I copped them yesterday from MIA skate...the Purple looks a lil different, like its a shade lighter than what I expected...Andthe check DOES have gold flakes in them. I'm a lil disappointed in them cause these were not how they looked in early pictures!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^ yup it was a dude that goes by foshizzles.
here's the pic

t6b6tk.jpg
The gold swoosh seems to be a nice touch, especially with jeans. I'll have to see them in person.

please stop saying gold. it's black first than when it's at a different angle is looks gold. Didn't ya'll know it was SNAKE SKIN. It changes

I believe what people think is gold flakes in the swoosh is actually 3M material, someone take a pic with the flash on.
nerd.gif

And to me these are one the finest blazers Nike Sb has put out, it's just perfect
pimp.gif

^There's a guy on the last page who owns the shoe and he said they were gold flakes.

They'll have to re-grow on me.

Originally Posted by az005us

^ so then why did you get?
Well initially b4 I saw the shoe in person, I had high hopes...so it was more of an impulse buy, after I was somewhat let down...But ultimately I can make'em work & I see the potential in them, so....
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

*edit*

By the way these fit kinda tight...so be careful w/ these...U may wanna get a half a size bigger!

the gold flakes are a nice touch but an
all black snake swoosh is better IMO.
still coppin' either way
pimp.gif

I called BUYSKATESHOES.com... the guy said that they took them down because they sold out, they got 180 orders between friday and saturday and if you orderedon saturday, there is probably a chance you wont get them.

I called BUYSKATESHOES.com... the guy said that they took them down because they sold out, they got 180 orders between friday and saturday and if you ordered on saturday, there is probably a chance you wont get them.
i place the order Friday night and they shipped it today. i'm so geeked

Originally Posted by got shoes

I called BUYSKATESHOES.com... the guy said that they took them down because they sold out, they got 180 orders between friday and saturday and if you ordered on saturday, there is probably a chance you wont get them.
i place the order Friday night and they shipped it today. i'm so geeked

yea me too, i just got the conformation on it.

Hopefully these don't sell out at my shop.
If they release them on the weekend then these are a possible campout.
I want to ensure my pair.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom