Nike SB Tiffany Diamond LEGIT CHECK

I haven't done a legit check on Tiffs in a loooong time but these are still my favorite shoe of all time so I still remember a few things. Based on the photos you posted, they look a bit suspect. First thing is the croc skin...legit pairs should be glossy and have deep lines, which doesn't seem to be the case on the shoes in the pics. Also, the barcode is off. On legit pairs, the manufacturing date should be slightly touching the bottom part of the barcode. In your pics, that's also not the case. If you're going to drop some serious cash on Tiffs, I would play it safe and pass on these.

More info here:

http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneaker-priceslegit-checks/43381

FAKE. font on tongue, croc pattern direction, tag font and alignment of typeface. sorry I hope explained suffiiciently. new to this particular forum, but collecting 16 years.

It looks that it doesn't touch but it does. The seller sent me a photo of the tag upclose and it does touch. 

The pics of the shoes make them look fake. Croc print is in line w/ stitching which is a giveaway. Also the Nike on the heeltab the letters aren't all the same size. The tongue font also looks off.

The tag has the right product code (ends in 06) but the date isn't touching the barcode. That's a giveaway

Fake in my opinion. This is coming from someone who did extensive research before purchasing mine, and I know mine are legit.

Back
Top Bottom