Nike SB to release "Gucci" dunk???

via HB Originally scheduled to release back in 2006 as a Team Manager Series SB, Nike reportedly scrapped their plans for a "Gucci" themed Dunk Highdue to several complications within the participating skate camps. With less than 30 pairs in existence, they've quickly become one of pricier SB's onthe market. Three years later, it seems like Nike SB will finally release these beauties to select SB accounts, tagging them as a premium quickstrike drop. Arelease is expected in the fourth quarter of 2009. Further information should arise in the coming months.

Quickstrikes and super hyped
smh.gif

obviously a desperation shot to try and regenerate some life in this dead sb horse.

if they release them release them, but don't make them some-what limited, it makes no sense.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

smh.gif

Being originally designed in 2006 as part of a team manager series, the Gucci Nike SB Dunk Highs were scrapped due to somedisagreements. There's said to be less than 30 sample pairs from that time in circulation right now. Luckily, Nike has decided to revive them and dropthem as a general release later this year. With no changes from the sample pair to the pair set to release this holiday season, this Gucci colorway has to beone of the best looking Nike SB Dunk Highs we've seen inyears. Be on the lookout for these in later months.

Via Kenlu.

General release
happy.gif

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

smh.gif

Being originally designed in 2006 as part of a team manager series, the Gucci Nike SB Dunk Highs were scrapped due to some disagreements. There's said to be less than 30 sample pairs from that time in circulation right now. Luckily, Nike has decided to revive them and drop them as a general release later this year. With no changes from the sample pair to the pair set to release this holiday season, this Gucci colorway has to be one of the best looking Nike SB Dunk Highs we've seen in years. Be on the lookout for these in later months.

Via Kenlu.

General release
happy.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by stickinkicks

obviously a desperation shot to try and regenerate some life in this dead sb horse.

if they release them release them, but don't make them some-what limited, it makes no sense.
these thoughts epitomize what's wrong with some of the shoe collecting community. why is it that the shoe becomes any less once it's madeavailable to the general public? it still looks indentical and has the exact same name, it's the same shoe. i'd love to see these drop as a gr and beavailable for retail, it would make a lot of people happy.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by stickinkicks

these thoughts epitomize what's wrong with some of the shoe collecting community. why is it that the shoe becomes any less once it's made available to the general public? it still looks indentical and has the exact same name, it's the same shoe. i'd love to see these drop as a gr and be available for retail, it would make a lot of people happy.
Ummmm. I believe he's saying is the exact same thing you're saying. You may have interpreted it wrong. He said "Don't make themsomewhat limited" That means make them readily available.

Or maybe its just me.

I'll tell you right now

by the time october rolls around

and this thread is on page 20

and the shoes are about to roll out

and everyone is losing their mind

the people above this thread like "ehh" and "gucci inspired shoes suck" will be sweating bullets to get these

day 1

played out colorway

woulda been cool if they released when the samples did and the market wasn't oversaturated with gucci sneakers

I love dunks and black/red/green is my favorite colorway so I'll have to get these
And yeah the hype is gonna be crazy on these but that shouldn't sway anyones
decision as to whether or not you cop

Back
Top Bottom