Nike SB, Vans, and other skateboarding shoes Updates

I think SBs are worthy of an update now since there are a lot of "hidden" dealers around themetro. Just place on some updates so at least when people ask here what SBs are available, they'll be coming here.

To start off, if you guys know J a c k a s s Project skateshop (Oops I didn't know itwould get censored. Dont worry it isn't used in a derogatory manner), they're selling nice Vans, Adio, Globe and whatever skate brands includingNike SBs under consignment.

Here are samples of the stuff they currently have.

Nike%20SB%20-%20TRE.JPG
Nike%20SB%20-%20Dunk%20mid%203.JPG
IMG_2637.JPG
IMG_3010.JPG

The prices are as follows:

7,500 for both the Zoom Tre and Embarco Mid SBs

2,000 for the Adidas Torrent, size 10.5 and the Half-Cab, size 8 (both are on sale)

They have both an online store and a walk-in shop in Pasig.

DISCLAIMER: I do not know +@@%@#+ Shop personally (Yes, not my friend. I just bought stuff from the store.) but I just wantto share information to this community. (Naks.)

Guys, if you know any other stores selling SBs, and also you, SB sellers post away!!
smile.gif

My friend tipped me in on this 3 SB spots. I don't know what they have or how much their stocks are. Sadly, I don't have enough time to go to Makati.Hehe.

Here they are:

BUNKER, The Fort beside FLuxx

P&P, Korea Town near Rockwell

CRATE, LRI Plaza Makati

Guys, what can you say about zoo york? i've seen a lot of those, and they have pretty nice designs..

hi! i'm new here. i was hoping to help with updating this particular thread. #!*%%@@ has new sb's for sale - fender mids, white/green zoom tres,sandalwoods and trails. by the way, wer in particular is p&p located?

Originally Posted by sadikmac

My friend tipped me in on this 3 SB spots. I don't know what they have or how much their stocks are. Sadly, I don't have enough time to go to Makati. Hehe.

Here they are:

CRATE, LRI Plaza Makati

where is Bunker or Fluxx in the Fort? any more landmarks?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by alco

Originally Posted by sadikmac

My friend tipped me in on this 3 SB spots. I don't know what they have or how much their stocks are. Sadly, I don't have enough time to go to Makati. Hehe.

Here they are:

CRATE, LRI Plaza Makati

where is Bunker or Fluxx in the Fort? any more landmarks?
smile.gif

If I'm not mistaken, Fluxxe is near the bridge that is used coming/going to Makati. It should be on your left side if you're coming from Buendia,near where they sell all those car accessories. Hope this helps.

checked out Bunker and Crate. Jermaine of Bunker was a pretty chill dude. he got some nice selection of Nike SBs and Vans Half Cabs.
sn910ao2.jpg

sn911ic9.jpg

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

What is the price ramges of any Nike SB at bunker.

Same question.

MarcusKicks - Did you happen to ask the sizes available for the Marshalls? I hope they have 12s.

Originally Posted by ggotrice

Same question.

MarcusKicks - Did you happen to ask the sizes available for the Marshalls? I hope they have 12s.

I didn't ask for Dunks but the P-rods are around 5-6K, I didn't ask for sizes though, my bad.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by ggotrice

Same question.

I didn't ask for Dunks but the P-rods are around 5-6K, I didn't ask for sizes though, my bad.
frown.gif
sall good man. thanks for the pic.
smile.gif

sb dunks @ bunker are around 5-7k... you can find some sb lows and highs @ 5k flat.
they also seem to have alot of size 9 - 10s

Anybody has an idea about Takeover Shop in Makati as well?

I've already checked Bunker and Crate and both carry Nike SB's and other limited kicks... price rang is around P5k-P7k and some are P10k...

Back
Top Bottom