Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

1677708634633.png

1677708675987.png

Can you imagine someone actually skatin in these *****es. Just repeatedly scraping that white leather against skateboard griptape, grinding and doing kickflips n ****. Fully cooked after 1 wear.
yes I can imagine. like all skate shoes. its just a shoe. u must feel the same way about sb dunks. "can you imagine someone actually skating in them!"

So no zoom of any kind? :lol:
TPU foam carrier - the polyurethane midsoles in the GR 3's and 4's have been super stiff. Gotten better recently as they have been remastering and such. So that would be a huge change in comfort if it is softened a bit. But it says nothing about zoom. It is mentioning what has CHANGED, so the foam being changed up, to a softer compound, is a VERY good thing.

Either way it's a small heel Air unit. doing about as much as those dunk sb insoles with the tiny heel puck of zoom. Not much of anything.

The shape looks pretty damn good!

The ankle area looks higher than they’ve been making 4s.

In on these.

I definitely want to see what he thinks lol​

The shape has definitely improved, but the ankle collars are STILL too short, and the back tabs are STILL compact. I like the colorway though, and I'd cop but I think these are gonna be HARD to get.

vlcsnap-2023-03-01-17h58m34s223.png

vlcsnap-2023-03-01-17h57m58s106.png

With my luck, I'll probably strike out, so I'll just save myself the hassle and pass. Also, if they're like ALL of the recent 4's, the shape will be all over the place. I'll probably get a pair of low tops.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
yes I can imagine. like all skate shoes. its just a shoe. u must feel the same way about sb dunks. "can you imagine someone actually skating in them!"
SB Dunks evolved away from being a strict skate shoe a long time ago. But since this is the first Jordan 4 skate shoe you’d think they would avoid using white leather. Just confused why they chose this colorway especially when a white-green 4 just came out

Back
Top Bottom