Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

163A86D6-AC3C-4C1D-BF16-5896F3DB9D5E.gif

I’m pretty sure I’m good on the Mac n cheese colorway as well

Accidentally order 2 pairs from SNKRDUNK. Copped one and my fraud protection went off saying that the payment didn’t go through. Copped again after verifying my identity and it went through. Checked my phone this morning and I saw that 2 pairs were bought!

Accidentally order 2 pairs from SNKRDUNK. Copped one and my fraud protection went off saying that the payment didn’t go through. Copped again after verifying my identity and it went through. Checked my phone this morning and I saw that 2 pairs were bought!

That sucks. Seems to depend on the bank. Some will deny the charge and make you go thru the purchase process again once you confirm it's not fraud. Others will pend the transaction and if you clear it fast enough, the charge will automatically get approved and you don't need to transact again. Sounds like yours is the latter.

I know I’ve asked about sizing already. How did they fit a half sz down. I like to loose lace to. There is a 50 price difference to.

I can get away with a 9.5-10 in most Jordans. These are more comfortable than other 4s but not sure the fit is any different

They are snugger than I'm used to in 4s but they're not tight or uncomfortable on first wear

If your TTS isn't tight and you'd go down rather than up in a secondary size I say go for it

Wear your shoes

I do, the Military Black and Black Cement are worn actually (and have been worn even more since); those pics were taken the day I received my SB4s from KITH.

I'll wear the SB4 when I feel like it.

Stop hating or gatekeeping, or both.

Back
Top Bottom