Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

I mean I turn 40 in August and I def don’t use language I used when I was a teenager lol

Am I supposed to be offended? 😂. I’m not bro, I couldn’t care less on how mature you think I’m supposed to be or what language I am supposed to use at my specific age. You people here are like a fart in the wind.

But just to recap, I turned 43 yesterday, my wife, a MD,…Podiatrist to be exact bought me a Ninja Turtle cake. I had a great time with family and friends , not caring what people thought of me, and my seemingly juvenile cake because they also had fun in my $600,000 house.

And to add…you are in a shoe forum attacking members regarding language… in a group where mostly kids talk about upcoming shoes. You shouldn’t throw stones in a glass house

Think he's was saying that because these days it's considered more of a slur than anything...
Naw he wasn’t. He clearly said he don’t use “language” he used as a teenager but then ended with big yikes….I’m from the generation where we called sensitive men gay and people who acted stupid…well stupid. People are just overly sensitive.

Naw he wasn’t. He clearly said he don’t use “language” he used as a teenager but then ended with big yikes….I’m from the generation where we called sensitive men gay and people who acted stupid…well stupid. People are just overly sensitive.
People are overly sensitive these days. You couldn’t even make up or write the levels of ridiculousness happening on the internet these days; The fake outrage, virtue signaling, etc. I think back to when I didn't even have a computer and how stupid and pointless I used to think they were. And really, the only benefit of the internets is it’s easier to be a consumer and its easier to communicate with apps. But life and life happiness overall has not improved and imo, has only gotten worse.

Am I supposed to be offended? 😂. I’m not bro, I couldn’t care less on how mature you think I’m supposed to be or what language I am supposed to use at my specific age. You people here are like a fart in the wind.

But just to recap, I turned 43 yesterday, my wife, a MD,…Podiatrist to be exact bought me a Ninja Turtle cake. I had a great time with family and friends , not caring what people thought of me, and my seemingly juvenile cake because they also had fun in my $600,000 house.

And to add…you are in a shoe forum attacking members regarding language… in a group where mostly kids talk about upcoming shoes. You shouldn’t throw stones in a glass house
Funny thing is most people are on here to talk about/buy shoes they had as kids 😂

D9A57FB0-1E58-4854-A27B-17A3B3DA0C2D.jpeg
E98A56D4-0E54-4467-89D1-A03E005FCA0D.jpeg
018B973A-C598-4EB1-AAD8-39E7BA43F294.jpeg

372CC121-910B-40D9-8D4D-588C73525234.jpeg

SNKRDUNK pair arrived today. How they look? I really like em walked around my house for a lil in them. They are comfy. Satisfied with this pick yp.

Love how this says authenticity guarantee. I assume they priced it under $100 b/c that used to be the threshold for that service. Looks like they've reduced that now?

9B373265-0DE8-451E-A173-B345110D3AAD.gif

I’ve been having some soreness and discomfort in my left foot, mostly I believe, as a result of wearing Jordan 1s too much at my tender age of 48.

Can you please ask your wife if there’s anything I can do to mitigate the situation so it doesn’t develop into full blown plantar fasciitis and I have to give up wearing my beloved Jordan 1s forever?

I use Superfeet insoles, but that hasn’t been enough to eliminate the problem.

Thank you…from one old man to another.🙏👨‍🦳

I’ve been having some soreness and discomfort in my left foot, mostly I believe, as a result of wearing Jordan 1s too much at my tender age of 48.

Can you please ask your wife if there’s anything I can do to mitigate the situation so it doesn’t develop into full blown plantar fasciitis and I have to give up wearing my beloved Jordan 1s forever?

I use Superfeet insoles, but that hasn’t been enough to eliminate the problem.

Thank you…from one old man to another.🙏👨‍🦳
Bruh 😂😂. Her exact words were, you need to make an appointment. Dead serious 😂😂

Bruh 😂😂. Her exact words were, you need to make an appointment. Dead serious 😂😂
Tell her I just had shoulder surgery and had to spend almost 3 grand out of pocket…plus physical therapy co-pays.

I’m not paying to see a podiatrist until my foot falls off.

530E2500-CB53-4727-A475-93BB66B72E0A.gif

I always hear people say, “get the Jordan 2 lucky green” same colorway and will do the same thing for fits” this thinking is weird. Why would someone looking for a Jordan 4 in pine green want to spend money on something other than that?!
I would have bought the lucky green Jordan 3 but they didnt come in my size.
That would be closest match if you like the colorway alone.

I always hear people say, “get the Jordan 2 lucky green” same colorway and will do the same thing for fits” this thinking is weird. Why would someone looking for a Jordan 4 in pine green want to spend money on something other than that?!
You hanging out with some weird people. I’ve never heard anyone say this before. Lol

Back
Top Bottom