Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Thanks everyone appreciate all the input. Definitely going to go with a light denim jeans.

I’ve leaned more into dress shirt and pants and sometimes with a color matching tie and then Jordan’s. Or still rock a nice polo shirt

IMG_6048.jpeg

would y'all pay 600+ resell for these honestly?
Or wait for reimagined beds and MB 4?

Hell no, and I got these. IMO after wearing and styling both, they not even better than AMM4s

Def not worth over half a rack, for a plain white and green 4, regardless of if it’s “the first” SB4. All that is FOMO talk

I mean it’s your bread. But if I ain’t get these retail ain’t NO WAY I’d pay the resale prices. Would be on to 2024

553868D3-6039-47BF-9198-C9069956AA79.jpeg

shoes don’t get points for versatility for me when I have more shoes than I can hope to wear. And I’m always shopping for stuff that I think will compliment any shoe that I have, so If I like the shoe I’ll create avenues to wear them. That said I don’t like comparing these two releases because they scratch 2 very different itches. Anyone in the market for something that’s along the lines of a more traditional Jordan 4 is gonna find that in the SBs but not in the AMMs.
IMG_8164.png

Im following what you sayin, but shoes absolutely get points for being versatile.

Shoes like the AMM 4 takes a more concentrated effort to put a fit together and a lot of times get forgotten in the stacks.

Im following what you sayin, but shoes absolutely get points for being versatile.

Shoes like the AMM 4 takes a more concentrated effort to put a fit together and a lot of times get forgotten in the stacks.

I get where you’re coming from for sure. It’s just not how I pick shoes to wear anymore. I get one or Two opportunities a week tops MAYBE to throw on a pair kicks and a fit together because of work. So by time I make my way to wearing anything I’ve already bought stuff to go with them (if I didn’t have coordinating things already). So for me it’s more so deciding if I’m wearing one color today or the other. It might be Instagram brain rot but I think in outfit grids :lol:

Probably gonna grab a pair of SB 4s early next year. They are a cop for me for the shape of the shoe alone. They're great, if they were using the usual 4 shape, i wouldn't have given em a second look. The shape makes them look sooo nice.

All they need to do is make a triple black colorway with the same material toebox and of course shape. That would eclipse these no question.

Hell no, and I got these. IMO after wearing and styling both, they not even better than AMM4s

Def not worth over half a rack, for a plain white and green 4, regardless of if it’s “the first” SB4. All that is FOMO talk

I mean it’s your bread. But if I ain’t get these retail ain’t NO WAY I’d pay the resale prices. Would be on to 2024

553868D3-6039-47BF-9198-C9069956AA79.jpeg
:emoji_100:As usual people are overreacting because of hype.

This is a mild colorway, there are probably a dozen or more better colorways.

And it's not the shape either because 4s have been selling out and been hyped with bad shapes for 20+ years.

Back
Top Bottom