Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

IMG_6675.jpeg

a million times better 🔥

Redundant

That green is pure trash, no way around it. Stop feeling hurt about it. Any other color would be a huge improvement.
What I find most hilarious is you’ve associated it with the Celtics and it’s a skateboarding shoe. As your fellow shoe connoisseurs have decidedly expressed, swapping another color in for the green isn’t an instant improvement

What I find most hilarious is you’ve associated it with the Celtics and it’s a skateboarding shoe. As your fellow shoe connoisseurs have decidedly expressed, swapping another color in for the green isn’t an instant improvement
Bro actually proved this himself with that weak *** mockup.

That mock up is fire, yall weird

The shoes are fine. The colorway itself is just boring on the silhouette imo. We have the orginal Sbs, we have the military blacks. I’d want the next SB 4s not to look like a consolation prize if you missed out on the 2 colorways I mentioned lol

I know folks would disagree but I’d love for them to use the Nike SB silhouette to reintroduced the 2005 laser 4s. Especially the black pair if done right.
IMG_8268.jpeg
IMG_8269.jpeg

Last edited:
The shoes are fine. The colorway itself is just boring on the silhouette imo. We have the orginal Sbs, we have the military blacks. I’d want the next SB 4s not to look like a consolation prize if you missed out on the 2 colorways I mentioned lol
I mean the mock up would turn military blacks to the consolation prize lol. It’s one thing for shoes to be not comfortable but those things literally hurt my feet. Not to mention colorblocking / shape / comfort. They’d be the consolation and the mock up > Celtic SBs as well. To each their own though.

I know folks would disagree but I’d love for them to use the Nike SB silhouette to reintroduced the 2005 laser 4s. Especially the black pair if done right.
IMG_8268.jpeg
IMG_8269.jpeg
the black ones was amazing, the white joints was gross

I mean the mock up would turn military blacks to the consolation prize lol. It’s one thing for shoes to be not comfortable but those things literally hurt my feet. Not to mention colorblocking / shape / comfort. They’d be the consolation and the mock up > Celtic SBs as well. To each their own though.

Well yeah from a comfortability stand point the military black SBs would always be more comfortable than the standard 4s. Add the more accurate shape and it wouldn’t be a competion. I’d replace every shoe in my closet for a more comfortable better shaped version lol but if we’re talking about what I want for the next shoe in this line, another version of shoe I bought twice last year just isn’t at the top of my priority list.

Back
Top Bottom