Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

1656529412446.gif

More wear test samples judging by those numbers on the side…Curious to see what colorway ends up releasing…A blackout version is a no brainer for a skate shoe…

Thanks for taking the time to pay attention to my post with noticing there was a picture of a potential colorway for these shoes, unlike some people who tried to start crap by implicating I rehashed the thread title. That made no sense because there was a picture in my post if people bothered to actually pay attention by manually checking.

Thanks for taking the time to pay attention to my post with noticing there was a picture of a potential colorway for these shoes, unlike some people who tried to start crap by implicating I rehashed the thread title. That made no sense because there was a picture in my post if people bothered to actually pay attention by manually checking.
Hence why I :lol:.

I’m so in if bred is a colorway

Black Cements would be my guess…Just with a mostly leather upper and suede on the toe cap (~Ollie area~) like the sample pair up there…It’s essentially what they did with their latest AT1 SB release…Took an OG colorway and changed up the materials a little bit to bring them more inline with actual Skateboarding usage…

I’d prefer they keep the black cat makeup if I’m being honest…That’s more of a traditional skate shoe if we’re being honest…I’d take either build that’s leaked so far 🤷‍♂️…I’m in on whatever they end up dropping regardless…

Black Cements would be my guess…Just with a mostly leather upper and suede on the toe cap (~Ollie area~) like the sample pair up there…It’s essentially what they did with their latest AT1 SB release…Took an OG colorway and changed up the materials a little bit to bring them more inline with actual Skateboarding usage…

I’d prefer they keep the black cat makeup if I’m being honest…That’s more of a traditional skate shoe if we’re being honest…I’d take either build that’s leaked so far 🤷‍♂️…I’m in on whatever they end up dropping regardless…
I’m in as long as they don’t make any big noticeable changes to the model. But I need some new Bred 4s to go with my new WC3s next year lol

I feel like that was kind of obvious 🤷‍♂️…The black cat colorway lends itself to being a “skate shoe” since that’s more of a traditional colorway for skaters and their shoes…But everything that’s leaked so far clearly shows sample writing on the damn shoes…It’s clear these are wear test pairs…

I feel like that was kind of obvious 🤷‍♂️…The black cat colorway lends itself to being a “skate shoe” since that’s more of a traditional colorway for skaters and their shoes…But everything that’s leaked so far clearly shows sample writing on the damn shoes…It’s clear these are wear test pairs…
Never expected it to be but I definitely was hoping it was

Sounds like it might be new CW”s based on the pod info

Back
Top Bottom