Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Tried Kith as well, but I'm not too hopeful for it. I guess there's always fcfs at my local kith tomorrow, but I'm passing with work. Pretty busy right now and I can't waste any more sick days.

Tried Kith as well, but I'm not too hopeful for it. I guess there's always fcfs at my local kith tomorrow, but I'm passing with work. Pretty busy right now and I can't waste any more sick days.
I thought kiths was raffles only in store too?

On foot review:

Just walking around they are very comfortable but different from the bred 4s I had on just prior to these. I can really feel the comfort in the heel but the fore foot really is diff as I believe they took out air or zoom or something for more of a board feel for skating. Padding on ankle feels great, but definitely wear full socks, my low cut running socks immediately slipped down so I switched to full socks. Definitely a totally different look having Green popping kicks, I’d never buy green shoes but these are so clean. The sail leather is excellent.

Atcq represent represent on the socks.
5656194F-58CD-4C2E-AA3D-31FAA7008588.jpeg
7FA69CB9-5870-466D-9FAB-65AEF30A22C8.jpeg

Down to skate these. ..
My board was blue with a black demon skull painted on the bottom, all grip tape upper, black brake pad. 🔥

Ready for the L.

Main reason I’m excited for these, besides it being an SB collab, is the reports of them not killing pinky toes.
Do you have the AMM's? If so, did those also kill your toes? I've been wanting to get a pair but not so sure now if they're that uncomfortable.

Thinking of trading my 2017 DS pair of Pure 4s for these. How much cash should I ask for?

Thinking of trading my 2017 DS pair of Pure 4s for these. How much cash should I ask for?
in my size 11 sales seem to be around $650. In theory $275 on top would make values match, but pure moneys don’t have the same “trade velocity” as a fresh collab with some hype behind it. The person going for the pure monies is either going to be a collector or reseller.

Back
Top Bottom