Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

I can't see it going down today. Maybe in a week or two when low cash flow bottom feeder resellers want to dump pairs, however, given all of the Ls, it may not move much. We'll see how all of the raffles play out in terms of increasing supply enough to decrease prices. That said, I'd be surprised if these go below $360-375 for pairs that are currently $400. Of course, I know nothing, and this is all meaningless ;-).
Yeah sadly I think these will be a $600+ sneaker by the end of the year.

These went up I. Price on stockX today my size 10 was 340 then 350 and now 385. This shoe will never ever see under 4

Yup! As I was trying to "Buy Now," the price went from $377 to $390. I've never bought launch day sneakers on SX, so I was wondering why the hell my order wasn't confirmed. I finally got the "confirmed" email shortly after.

😎😎😎😎
88645DD6-A84B-4487-86F2-031B2D37C535.jpeg

Entered the raffle from the better generation. feel decent about my chances since I'm going for a sz 7
Fff, took so long to take my tweets off of private since I don't like having people viewing my stuff. Probably wasted a good 3-4 mins figuring out how to do it. Then I didn't know how to switch to video so I just did a gif instead. Not holding my breath since it seems like it was a speed thing and I maybe got it in 6 mins after the tweet

Back
Top Bottom