Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

97E2B263-26CF-44C9-9BE1-AE0BC9A2102E.jpeg

Pulled the trigger

So what's the move here with Goat; if I request to cancel and get a refund, how long would that take? Many have stated they ultimately took care of them and found a replacement seller. I'm not purchasing elsewhere until I get a refund as I definitely don't want two of these.

Currently thinking to wait it out, and if they ultimately refund and the price has gone up too much, I'll just pass. Though part of me doesn't want to miss out on this release, and I'm NOT paying over around $410, which is the current price for a 10.5 at best. Hmm....

I've only ever doubled up twice and this is one of those ones where I want to but 11.5's had to be the most expensive size..

Snrkdunk aint much of a steal in larger sizes. Still $386 shipped for an 11 and then you’re at the mercy of customs for another $100 if they decide to tax you. Not exactly the safest bet but dudes are knocking StockX like you’re guaranteed fugazis when 99% of the time it’s the shoe as expected. Talk about pushing extreme narratives…

So what's the move here with Goat; if I request to cancel and get a refund, how long would that take? Many have stated they ultimately took care of them and found a replacement seller. I'm not purchasing elsewhere until I get a refund as I definitely don't want two of these.

Currently thinking to wait it out, and if they ultimately refund and the price has gone up too much, I'll just pass. Though part of me doesn't want to miss out on this release, and I'm NOT paying over around $410, which is the current price for a 10.5 at best. Hmm....
customer service is very hit or miss, mostly all of them are offshore and will reply to in the middle of the night, by the time you respond back to them, it takes another day for them to reply, very frustrating

they will cancel and refund though, but just be aware that it may take a while

When going resell I always compare between GOAT and SNKRDUNK and roll with the lower price. True older releases are higher on SD but newer releases are 9/10 times always lower in my experience.

Not sure how other states / countries get taxed but I’ve never paid duties/additional fees to California

**When buying on SD click on the drop down next to the shoe size to filter through the different sellers. It lists number of past transactions and average ship time. I wish GOAT did this.

*** When your shoes arrive don’t freak out when the shoes are wrapped in a SNKRDUNK branded paper. The OG paper is always on the bottom. They like to advertise lol 😂

With that said my SBs shipped and I’ll post pics when they arrive in 2 days.

Last edited:
I noticed this after i bought, I dunno which one I got, but probably one of these Zeros 😂...
I was toying around with the app for about 2 days before I purchased & noticed that. I was looking for an option where I could place a bid/offer like GOAT & StockX when I noticed they didn’t have that, but they did have the drop-down where you could see all pairs listed in your size by price & seller, with they’re transaction & shipping history/rating. So I made it a point to choose a seller who had a super high rating & turnaround for shipping even if said seller listed their pair for a few dollars more than the lower asks. Felt like the smartest way to go using the platform for the first time.

I did not even notice that. Prolly picked the worst seller for the first time purchase. Feel like grabbing another pair now before the price meets other platforms. Or just chance it since I’m not sure what seller’s rating was…
Worst case they don’t ship within 4 days you can cancel apparently. Not really worried about it…

Back
Top Bottom