Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Bro.. you're giving these cats too much energy. A lot of new cats just don't get it, don't get how info is passed, and don't understand the background of it- or just don't care. And not all young cats do it but a lot of Gen z folks want what they want now and get pissed when they don't get it and start to feel a warped sense of a lack of fairness.

Feel like that policing thing gained buzz somewhere in like 2019-19 and it gets thrown around loosely. There IS a lot of policing that happens but this aint it and... *secret* you can STILL get your pair if you don't have early info so the stress over it isn't worth it
:lol:
I think it’s related to social media and how everything gets posted there. They expect the same type of thing on this board. I can respect Z’s willingness to photoshop based on a description but I also don’t hold him to it like a lot of folks do.

On the flip side, I can see how some people would get irritated with others who post they have info but can’t share it or say they have photos of it but can’t share it. What’s the point of doing that. Just keep it quiet until you can share.

I think it’s related to social media and how everything gets posted there. They expect the same type of thing on this board. I can respect Z’s willingness to photoshop based on a description but I also don’t hold him to it like a lot of folks do.

On the flip side, I can see how some people would get irritated with others who post they have info but can’t share it or say they have photos of it but can’t share it. What’s the point of doing that. Just keep it quiet until you can share.

Saying I had a pic was a **** move lol. Beyond that, posting the info I could post was in an effort to correct the misinformation that was running rampant, and steer potential photoshoppers in the right direction. Notice, I never said anything until incorrect info got posted. If you were paying attention, I laid the entire shoe out and then confirmed it as subtly as I could. Not all releases are this way. Like 99.9% of the time if I find out about something, I can say whatever I want about it. For some reason this one got the top secret label attached to it. Most people know that happens from time to time, and when the sources say that, that should be all the reasoning they need to hear.

Saying I had a pic was a **** move lol. Beyond that, posting the info I could post was in an effort to correct the misinformation that was running rampant, and steer potential photoshoppers in the right direction. Notice, I never said anything until incorrect info got posted. If you were paying attention, I laid the entire shoe out and then confirmed it as subtly as I could. Not all releases are this way. Like 99.9% of the time if I find out about something, I can say whatever I want about it. For some reason this one got the top secret label attached to it. Most people know that happens from time to time, and when the sources say that, that should be all the reasoning they need to hear.
😩😩😩

My post wasn’t necessarily a slight against you. I don’t mind the hints that get posted. I was just saying I can see how those who are impatient with getting information would react to a post like that. Especially when nowadays, where people run to social media to post everything for “internet fame”. This younger generation is different!

Not reading the paragraphs. But happy for y’all and ready for officialf fake pic leaks. We all know twitter accounts mock up for the likes

giphy.gif

I think I am obsessed. The shape looks great, the colors look good, leather looks good. I got a fitted that already matches them. Yea I need these. Absolutely. Give a **** about hype or OG shape or whatever be the arguments. Just let me COP

Back
Top Bottom