Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

A big reason I'm not on NT as much anymore. This has been my hobby for more than half my life, and NT has played a huge part of that. I want to share my love for shoes with my fellow collectors/sneaker enthusiasts, however, I catch flack for "keeping shoes DS" or doubling up. Guy above called me a hoarder LMAO!

Totally different generation on here from when I first started collecting. I get that and I don't like ruffling feathers so I just stay away...

Salute bro! Things are totally different. Ish changed when everything became for profit. The community aspect of the game is gone. It’s the wild Wild West. I remember pickyourshoes.com! They had exclusives, but they didn’t bust heads like Flight Club. Keep posting your collection, don’t let anyone dull your shine. Let’em hate…. That is their issue, not yours. PS I am not accusing anyone in this thread of hating. However, some of those other dude in other threads…… They are worse than Melle Mel….. (hip hop reference)

Definitely different around here now. It's a big reason I stopped posting info. Dudes demanding stuff from me (like in the early pages of this thread). This was a while back, but I remember asking what size shoe Steph Marbury wore because he was coming to town for a signing at Steve & Barry's, and I wanted a cheapo PE. Had dudes refusing to tell me, and insisting that I was gonna try to sell them as fake game worns. I've never been so confused in all my life. Somebody finally told me, and I still have them in the basement to this day.

A big reason I'm not on NT as much anymore. This has been my hobby for more than half my life, and NT has played a huge part of that. I want to share my love for shoes with my fellow collectors/sneaker enthusiasts, however, I catch flack for "keeping shoes DS" or doubling up. Guy above called me a hoarder LMAO!

Totally different generation on here from when I first started collecting. I get that and I don't like ruffling feathers so I just stay away...

As long as I can type NT is always going to be where the collectors play.. FOH :lol: I remember LoveTheXIV used to go dumb with the circle pics.. all of them DS and that was the baby flex lmao. I wear everything but finding NT showed me there's two collectors. One rocks them and one keeps them DS .. then there's everything in between. SN: PYS Nikewiz and UptempoAir were CLUTCH.

Keep that energy.. they just dont get it b :nthat:

Now that I got 2, I can’t wait to **** one of these up in Paris this week

6B97C2FC-FA02-4BB9-A29C-674FB87054CF.jpeg

They so soft 🥹

Screenshot_20230601_073954_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230601_074013_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230601_074049_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230601_074109_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230601_074122_Instagram.jpg

SNKRS pair landed yesterday which is my 2nd pair. That inspired me to do this photoshoot.

⚠️These are only doubles of the EXACT same Jordan 4's. For example, these are my 2 pairs of 2012 Thunders because they're the exact same years. I didn't include '06's or '23's.⚠️

There's an asterisk with the Levi's as they're pretty much the exact same shoe except one pair is Levi's Tagged and the other is Blank Tagged. There's also an asterisk with the Raptors as one is the Drake signatures and one isn't. I just stuck them in there because why not?

🟡 Top Row: 2021 Lightning's X3, 2012 Thunders X2, 2006 Tour Yellows X2
🔴 Next Row: 2013 Toro 4's X2, 2006 Black Cats X2, 2015 Laser Metallics X2
🔵 Middle Row: Blue Jean Levi's X2, White Levi's X2, Black Levi's X2
⚫ 2nd Row From Bottom: 2012 Breds X2, Raptors X2, 2017 Pure$ X2
🟢 Bottom Row: Cactus🌵 Jacks X2, Nike SB Green X2
If the tour a size 11 slide one this way 😭

traded unions and $90 for SB 4's and Jordan 1 "Across the spider verse". Value wise, I probably took the L but I got unions for retail so im happy with the trade. Now lets just hope they're real.
Anything stand out on the pics the trader sent me?
IMG_0681.JPG
IMG_0687.JPG
IMG_0688.JPG
IMG_0686.JPG
IMG_0689.JPG
IMG_0680.JPG
I’d make that trade too. Nice pickups. I made the turn on those Spiderman joints at that one scene. Lol.

Sup y’all… quick question. On legit vs fake, does size tag sticker on insole differentiate between legit & fake?

And has there been any issues thus far with snkr dunk?

Sup y’all… quick question. On legit vs fake, does size tag sticker on insole differentiate between legit & fake?

And has there been any issues thus far with snkr dunk?
I haven’t heard of any issues with SNKRDUNK so far. I only used em once but it was smooth.

USA pairs will have the size sticker only but I think international pairs have a different sticker as well. But so far I’ve seen no sticker on fake pairs yet. Also there’s a good chance that there’s a lot of ghost stitching on the fakes because it’s a new mold and shape along with new materials

My thing is, I got EA on snkrs, then I grabbed a double up on snkr dunk. EA snkrs pair has the stickers on insole, while the snkr dunk pair doesn’t have stickers. Pretty much everything else is identical, except minor variations on the toecap suede (even on the snkrs pair between both shoes).

Blacklight also tells a lot. The green paint doesn’t react to the blacklight whereas the fakes do. And the gum sole the blacklight reacts to the authentic pair but doesn’t on the fake. Hope that helps

So far I’m as comfortable with Snkr Dunk as I am with any other 3rd party service out there.
I haven’t had issues with goat or StockX, but I don’t buy much from either. And when I do, it’s pretty much stuff that doesn’t really have much hype.

I know these came out more recently than the AMM4 but I’m still a lil surprised on Goat there’s a high number of used AMMs but zero of these. Would think at least a few - or maybe they do get listed and eaten up quickly

Back
Top Bottom