NIKE SB X JORDAN IV Varsity Red - February 2025

Being a skater since 99. Seems so weird a shoe made for skateboarding costing that much thats meant to be destroyed pretty quick. Of course like only 5% Will do that in em but still lol the clips the sb team will do for promo never disappoint.

ill.Gates - If Bloods and Crips can UNITE then we can too. How can we have  constructive conversation with those still in opposition? What strategies  can we use to come together? #BlackLivesMatter |

need em in my size
sizes 8-13

You’re out the loop again lol 🤫
IMG_3025.gif

OK dude. You were loudly wrong last time, and only appear like you knew anything because Jordan Brand reversed course on this an entire year later. By all means, feel free to share the other colors that are on the docket. There are 3 total that I know of.

OK dude. You were loudly wrong last time, and only appear like you knew anything because Jordan Brand reversed course on this an entire year later. By all means, feel free to share the other colors that are on the docket. There are 3 total that I know of.
I was loudly wrong?? TF lol

YOU were loudly wrong, don’t make me pull them receipts again, wrong on multiple occasions lol 🫵🏾

But carry on…I’m in for 3 pairs 🔥🔥🔥

I was loudly wrong?? TF lol

YOU were loudly wrong, don’t make me pull them receipts again, wrong on multiple occasions lol 🫵🏾

But carry on…I’m in for 3 pairs 🔥🔥🔥

No receipts to pull. It's all right there in the main SB thread. The Jordan 4 SB was absolutely, unequivocally canceled after the release of the green pair. A full year later JB revived the plan. Other than the black weartest sample, zero other samples exist from the supposed next colors. If that was the plan all along, the samples would be out there. They aren't. Hell, I don't even think there's samples of the blue pair yet. The fact is, you simply got lucky with your bad info.

Hell, I'll save you the trouble. Here's exactly what I said. Every ounce of this was confirmed by someone with the SB division. My story never changed, and I double checked each and every time.

I would absolutely LOVE to be wrong here, but I just asked again and was told JB said no to more colors (at least at this very moment). Same source that allowed me to confirm every detail about the pair that released.

Was told additional colors were pitched, but JB is "over it."

After the news of the white/navy pair broke, checked with my guy and apparently JB has had a change of heart. Looks like we may have 3 more colors on the way in addition to the navy. Despite what someone else may try to claim, this is a VERY recent development, as the team at JB wanted nothing more to do with it after the green pair dropped.

I haven't seen anything, just heard descriptions. That said, it sounds like 2 "lazy" and 2 fresh. Arthur Shelby Arthur Shelby may be on the right track with what he said. :wink:

I'm saying this from strictly MY pov. This is not anything that has been told to me, just simply the impression that I got from the info I was given. Personally, I think JB might've been embarrassed that they loaned out a silhouette to a department they didn't consider as important, and that less important department absolutely killed anything JB had put out for quite a while. And in their backwards thinking, instead of saying "these were a hit, let's capitalize," they said "well, we can't have anything like that happen again." :lol:

Didn't get the greens, not paying resale, and will try on the blue and red pairs. Will probably not hit on either. My ONLY hope is that people lose interest before they start dropping garbage colorways (as with most things). I actually like the red and definitely blue more than the green.

Blink twice if the 3rd color is all black. I’ll sell my og color way for those.

Cant wait! Hoping I can get at least one of the 2. Realistically though, i know I'm going to come up empty handed.

Back
Top Bottom