NIKE SB X JORDAN IV Varsity Red - February 2025

No receipts to pull. It's all right there in the main SB thread. The Jordan 4 SB was absolutely, unequivocally canceled after the release of the green pair. A full year later JB revived the plan. Other than the black weartest sample, zero other samples exist from the supposed next colors. If that was the plan all along, the samples would be out there. They aren't. Hell, I don't even think there's samples of the blue pair yet. The fact is, you simply got lucky with your bad info.

Hell, I'll save you the trouble. Here's exactly what I said. Every ounce of this was confirmed by someone with the SB division. My story never changed, and I double checked each and every time.

Respectfully this isnt true, There are samples of both. Ive seen them. You can dm me if you would like proof that im not just bsing in here.

Respectfully this isnt true, There are samples of both. Ive seen them. You can dm me if you would like proof that im not just bsing in here.

All good man! Thanks for calling me on that. Bad wording on my part. Meant to say "samples of the blue pair OUT THERE YET." Didn't mean to imply that they didn't exist at all. That's what I get for rage typing and not proofreading. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom