Nike SB x Supreme Appreciation Thread

the new Dunk release has reminiscing on all the collabs; I am not really that into sneakers like I was in my younger days so the release has a nostalgic vibe for me and I am sure many others. In reality I always kind of disliked Supreme besides their sneakers collabs which call them hype if you are usually on point :smokin

The Kings

Round 2: The Era of Dunk Hype

Delta Forces: Probably my favorite but they got no love, Aspens are :pimp:
Blazer SB's: A favorite among many

Bruin and Blazer SB's

SB 94's

Had both lows, 2/3 of the highs and 1 pair of Blazers

But these are my favorite by far

Awesome post.

Have great memorie of the first 5 releases since I had them all. The only survivor left right now is my White/Supreme Low. I want a pair of the new ones that came out...might have to bite the bullet on a reseller price. :rolleyes

Awesome post.
Have great memorie of the first 5 releases since I had them all. The only survivor left right now is my White/Supreme Low. I want a pair of the new ones that came out...might have to bite the bullet on a reseller price. :rolleyes

all mine are gone :rolleyes

I had the Delta Forces, all 3 Highs and the Low Black Cements

I like the 94's but I am not paying resale prices, was hoping Nike made it a regular model

the Trainers are sick too but I was already past my sneaker hey day at that point

What are your takes on the new ones that came out yesterday? Overhyped? There was a very long line at Supreme LA.. and online lasted about a minute until they sold out...

TRAINERS will always be my ATF out of all SUPREMEs...

BLAZERS aint that far behind tho!

Some of the best collabs but also some of the most over hyped shoes. But everything has two sides anyways right. 

What are your takes on the new ones that came out yesterday? Overhyped? There was a very long line at Supreme LA.. and online lasted about a minute until they sold out...

I didn't like them among the first pics but once I started seeing the newer pics the nostalgia hit me and I love them now...here is my pair I posted in the other thread

is there any way of still grabbing a pair of the dunk lows

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom