Nike Shox R4 flywire.

pass for me ...not a fan of shox in the first place anyways though so.. theyre alright i think at best though

not feelin um really... been noticing the flywire is becoming pretty hot on bball kicks though!

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

^mjd77... nike retroed the original shox r4 white/silver/red colorway just this past year. might be able to find a pair on ebay (they come in the new brown box). pretty true to the original, too.

Im not gonna trust ebay for the R4s. Way too many fakes. I wish they'd retro the island pack edition (white/green/red/yellow) Those are my all timefavorite colorway of that shoe.

I wonder if the flywire used will reduce weight in this shoe? The original R4s are a little on the heavy side and kinda poorly ventilated, but from the looksof the pictures, the flywire almost seems like its right on top of the leather, which would make no sense at all. I would think it would be thinner panelswith the flywire inserted like the hyperdunks or hyperize.

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by paenguin

nikeid please. so we can design better

R4 have been on Nike ID multiple times.....only problem is cost $170

They arent there anymore, plus when they were, the color selection wasn't much.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by paenguin

nikeid please. so we can design better

R4 have been on Nike ID multiple times.....only problem is cost $170

They arent there anymore, plus when they were, the color selection wasn't much.

Agreed, love the R4 but never IDed because of colors and materials. Last time they were up they had a patent leather option. Not sure what Nike was thinkingwith that

Do we have a definite release date for these? In different places, Ive seen 3rd quarter '09 and Spring '10. Which is it?

Flywire doesn't always enhance a shoe!
eek.gif
I'm not feeling those atall.

i love the designs than of alot of the shox, but the problem is that i hate shox.

Originally Posted by mt3130

i love the designs than of alot of the shox, but the problem is that i hate shox.

Did you know that these were the first running shox put out?

M1s, Turbos, CLs all that other stuff is crap. R4's still hold it down regardless of how garbage shox are now. The Shox 09 isn't bad once you put iton, but I still dig my TLs.

Back
Top Bottom