Nike SKYPOSITE

I also own a pair of Foam Lites and they're very similar to each other in fit and feel. The heel seems to have a little more shock absorption in theSkyposite, but it's slight. My only complaint so far is that the Skyposite has a thin tongue like the Foam Lite, but doesn't have internal lacing. Itinstead has metal lace holes which are more durable but can be felt by the top of the foot. Thick socks help this issue, but I won't know if it willcontinue to be a problem until I have to lace them up tight to play basketball.

The insole thickness is about the same as the Foam Lite. It curves up slightly more in the forefoot which is the main reason why it's visible behind theFoam Lite insole.

got my pair, i actually really like them...yo pull a fredo, quick question; do your soles have white speckles scattered on them??? kinda like it was mixed inwith the rubber.

word, thanks for the info...i actually noticed a few speckles on your pair from the pix...a little bit on the heel...maybe it's nike's'considered' rubber

nike-yi-4.jpg

nike-yi-7.jpg

nike-yi-8.jpg

nike-yi-3.jpg

nike-yi-1.jpg

nike-yi-6.jpg

nike-yi-5.jpg

nike-yi-2.jpg

nike-yi-9.jpg

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I guess my foot is different, but they feel HORRIBLE on my foot.

Horrible.
I havent tried these on yet but it seems like all foam based shoes strangle the hell out of my feet. horrible is an understatement in my case.

the dude is from china.lots of chinese people in the world.lot's of potential buyers.lots of potential money for nike.

never been a big fan of the foamposite shoes...I loved the ultraposite but that shoe would not work for me...

but that Yi PE is looking very nice.

saw the black ones at the mall today. would prefer a different color though. anybody know any release dates for future colorways? preferably the eggplants?

thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom