Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.  When you open the app it gives you the option to "Shop the Latest" without entering the access code.  It then redirects you to NDC to shop.  Maybe he thinks that he's still in the app...Maybe??--Or he's trolling 
laugh.gif

i wonder if Chicago ones will be availbe on the snkrs app. I think it will. I know the app will be the goto method for most people. Definitely seeing the affects of it. It went from instant cart on chrome foams to long waits on hares.

i wonder if Chicago ones will be availbe on the snkrs app. I think it will. I know the app will be the goto method for most people. Definitely seeing the affects of it. It went from instant cart on chrome foams to long waits on hares.
can you take a screenshot of your 'Feed'? Or the 'Discover' feed?

Im thinking the guy above is right and he didn't get an access code lol

can you take a screenshot of your 'Feed'? Or the 'Discover' feed?

Im thinking the guy above is right and he didn't get an access code lol
dont bother, the dude is trolling.

anyone else having pictures not loading? Ive tired on WiFi, LTE and 4G! Ever since I got the AM90 Infrared notification a bunch of pictures are missing from all views (grid, column, and single item)

Bruh.....seriously View media item 1542189Codes ain't nothing I got about 10 Apple devices with snkrs on it. and here's the feed for my main phoneView media item 1542191
If u don't believe u can cart gr that's cool im just gonna keep how to do it to myself and keep doing what I do. I tried to help but nvm lets just yell troll to what we don't understand and complain about nike..agreed?

Bruh.....seriously
Codes ain't nothing I got about 10 Apple devices with snkrs on it. and here's the feed for my main phone

If u don't believe u can cart gr that's cool im just gonna keep how to do it to myself and keep doing what I do. I tried to help but nvm lets just yell troll to what we don't understand and complain about nike..agreed?
nobody is doubting you have the app. 10? am i supposed to be impressed? code are given away freely on twitter/fb/ig. u can find 10 in an hour if u know where to look.

what we are doubting is you actually carting that pair of shoes in GS on the SNKRS app.

i still fail to see where you have tried to offer "help" to anyone. not even in the least bit.

only way is if maybe you used a SNKRS buy endpoint to check out fast like on the app...but even then that doesnt use the app itself and doesnt mean the shoe was available in GS sizes on the app and doesnt mean you carted using the app.

Last edited:
nobody is doubting you have the app. 10? am i supposed to be impressed? code are given away freely on twitter/fb/ig. u can find 10 in an hour if u know where to look.
what we are doubting is you actually carting that pair of shoes in GS on the SNKRS app.
i still fail to see where you have tried to offer "help" to anyone. not even in the least bit.
Bruh. if u think that was my attempt to impress...lol man u really need to get out. It was in reference to a previous post that said I didn't have codes which I thought was kinda funny but Ok thanks for your concerns.

Bruh. if u think that was my attempt to impress...lol man u really need to get out. It was in reference to a previous post that said I didn't have codes which I thought was kinda funny but Ok thanks for your concerns.
the dude that is spending his time in front of his computer trolling people, is telling me I need to get out....ROFL

so u respond  to debunk somebody saying you have no codes........but you have yet to even remotely address what type of "help" you claim you were only trying to offer.

trolls have to be selective of course. understood.

So no one else got the alert for the Chicago 1s this afternoon? Doesn't show on the feeds but when I clicked the notification it showed the Chicago 1. Didn't have a "notify me" button the pic

the dude that is spending his time in front of his computer trolling people, is telling me I need to get out....ROFL
so u respond  to debunk somebody saying you have no codes........but you have yet to even remotely address what type of "help" you claim you were only trying to offer.

trolls have to be selective of course. understood.
??? Cause reading previous posts before u quote someone is just too hard to do. But I get it u win bruh u right I wasn't tryna help

Imo the snkrs app has rip'd bots took over

This looks like an order review from NDC (mobile) using the Safari App, not the SNKRS App.

Navigation buttons on the bottom + web address at the top -> both not on SNKRS app...
Naa it's snkrs. this is mobile:

Huge difference right?
ok I'll buy a GS size Jordan 11 low through the snkrs app and post the results this weekend

Stop trolling the thread. It won't be tolerated.
How I'm I trolling? Admins- in my alien guy voice

I do like how the app will continue to attempt to purchase the item for you for as long as it takes (or when it is OOS). In some respects the app is a bot. I've purchased 3 shoes on the app. The hare release was the first to continue trying until they were purchased. For the others I had to submit the purchase multiple times because I would get errors about a wrong password, incorrect zip code, etc.
I noticed that too I do wish they let u close the app to continue doing whatever and also add paypal and giftcard. I guess it's still in beta

Don't play stupid. You are trolling and I'm not going to explain myself.
Offering help is trolling? Point is snkrs exploit is still in affect but snkrs app is still our best chance. But yeah I guess it easier to just state that anyone telling the truth on here is just trolling. God bless you sir.

Bruh.....seriously
Codes ain't nothing I got about 10 Apple devices with snkrs on it. and here's the feed for my main phone

Does the app really give a better shot than ndc? The app makes me enter my password everytime I try to add something to cart, whereas on ndc I can keep myself logged in and just click add and it's there. Is it really worth taking the extra time to type a password with the app?

Does the app really give a better shot than ndc? The app makes me enter my password everytime I try to add something to cart, whereas on ndc I can keep myself logged in and just click add and it's there. Is it really worth taking the extra time to type a password with the app?

you can just copy your password into your clipboard then paste it when you are prompted. it should only ask you for your password once per shoe if the app is acting right.

the app is definitely more convenient than the website since it will continually try and add your size once its "in all carts" vs the website which doesn't.

Anybody else just get a SNKRS notification for Carmine VIs?

Edit:

Got my size 12... let's see if they ship.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom