Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Just saw the tweet about nike going public with SNKRS.  Was able to go 2/2 with oreo4s and air max zeros.  Was nice while it lasted...

Also still no android...lol

I still have the access code version (AKA the beta version) on my iPhone 5S, and the public version on my iPad.  I didn't get the Sport Blue 3 notification on my iPhone (beta version) but I did get notification on my iPad (public).

I'm not encouraging anyone to upgrade right away to the public version, just letting you know what I experienced.  

Also kind of funny how people are still asking Nike's twitter account how to get an access code...

I wonder when they gonna let you use PayPal as a form of payment.

I could've sworn I saw an option for paypal when I installed the app yesterday. I carted the McFly's and went to checkout but didn't have a card on hand. Clicked the back arrow to see if paypal was an option and had to wait again in line and OOS popped up.

I wasn't really after the McFly's, but I wanted to test the app for the XI's releasing tomorrow and the Chicago 1's next week.

I was able to get the McFly's and Jordan 3 Sport Blues even though I clicked on them like 10-15 late.  I purchased the McFly first, and still came back to pickup the Jordan 3.
Maybe someone's cart got timed out, but I was suprised I was able to cart that late.
I tried to purchase 3 minutes late. I was on line for about 5 minutes and then i got OOS. I tried again a minute later for the same size, waited 1 minute and my purchase went through.

I could've sworn I saw an option for paypal when I installed the app yesterday. I carted the McFly's and went to checkout but didn't have a card on hand. Clicked the back arrow to see if paypal was an option and had to wait again in line and OOS popped up.

I wasn't really after the McFly's, but I wanted to test the app for the XI's releasing tomorrow and the Chicago 1's next week.
That's weird. I've had the app for awhile now, I just added another credit card and I don't any other form of payment...

I'm hoping all u guys that try to get the 11s off the app succeed. I feel like it'll give us an idea of how worthwhile the app still is.

gonna rate the app a 1 star now
laugh.gif

Fellow NTers we come here night to remember the life that Nike Snkrs lived it was surely a life of uncertainty
roll.gif
but it never complained after countless abuse just updated and kept truckin to help us out....the floor is open for respects and closing remarks.

Man you would think before going public they would figure out how to stop the bots from exploiting it.  Stupid Nike

Like someone else said we'll find out tomorrow, but it will be only a matter of time before solemartyr tweets what's changed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Man you would think before going public they would figure out how to stop the bots from exploiting it.  Stupid Nike

Like someone else said we'll find out tomorrow, but it will be only a matter of time before solemartyr tweets what's changed.

That's a never ending game of cat and mouse. The app would never release.

Just be happy we have it.

Any guesses why the Royal KO's, B/W 1's and 13's were added to the App a few days ago?

I was hoping it would be a restock but I never saw a "Notify Me" or "Out Of Stock" button?

I'm hoping all u guys that try to get the 11s off the app succeed. I feel like it'll give us an idea of how worthwhile the app still is.
I hve an ATC working for me on this release but Im going to try the APP as well.  Nothing beats the Got Em message

Any guesses why the Royal KO's, B/W 1's and 13's were added to the App a few days ago?

I was hoping it would be a restock but I never saw a "Notify Me" or "Out Of Stock" button?

They were restocked a couple weeks ago now on the app

I just NOW got a notification about the Sport Blue 3s. I'm on the access code version, which I updated last week.

i never update my apps maybe thats why it sucked on the hares 
laugh.gif

guess i will be checking for updates atleast everymorning 

im always at the gym during these drops smh.... and miss restocks going to have to put an alarm on my phone to go off at 9:55 am and 6:55pm eastern daily and see what sticks 

Back
Top Bottom