Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Hey, I've had The same issues over the last week and a half trying to get my account on point for these raffles and I know for some of you had it figured out relatively easily but for some of us we don't have the same options, I have no idea why (no option for me to add/verify my phone number) The only way I was able to create account and verify my phone number was go on Twitter click on Niketown Chicago and then click on the shattered backboard 30 min thing (even though that's over) there's an option to sign up, unfortunately you can't use the email that you have been using for Nike.com you have to use another email address. Anyways it's took less than five minutes, I entered my alternate email address and my phone number and now I'm good to go.
*I had several emails and phone calls with Nike tech and they said they verified my phone number and a bunch of other BS but when I went to login for the raffle it wouldn't except my profile.

Last edited:
Hey, I've had The same issues over the last week and a half trying to get my account on point for these raffles and I know for some of you had it figured out relatively easily but for some of us we don't have the same options, I have no idea why (no option for me to add/verify my phone number) The only way I was able to create account and verify my phone number was go on Twitter click on Niketown Chicago and then click on the shattered backboard 30 min thing (even though that's over) there's an option to sign up, unfortunately you can't use the email that you have been using for Nike.com you have to use another email address. Anyways it's took less than five minutes, I entered my alternate email address and my phone number and now I'm good to go.
*I had several emails and phone calls with Nike tech and they said they verified my phone number and a bunch of other BS but when I went to login for the raffle it wouldn't except my profile.
wow thats weird. when they first announced the new raffle system, i signed into my single NDC account that ive always used, went to my account settings, and found the new section where u can add your mobile. i entered my phone number, got the text instantly, entered the code, and i was set.

I haven't heard anything about NDC or SNKRS access but the new tech head just started on 6/29 so I'm not expecting any roll out until the fall. Because the last retail stores are doing the online raffle I am assuming they are looking to implement this for the see able future....of course the irony for me is I am able to cop other releases through SNKRS (SB familia, Sharpie pack) and of course the SB familia had an ATC available but I guess bots aren't a problem for those releases. Go figure.

Yes as a matter of fact I believe nike tweeted an August re-release of the chi 1s but I'm not sure. As someone stated earlier they made a lot of changes to snkrs app. it's still exploitable but my guess it's kept under tight wraps. I suppose nike can't really do much or care about a few people taking advantage

wow thats weird. when they first announced the new raffle system, i signed into my single NDC account that ive always used, went to my account settings, and found the new section where u can add your mobile. i entered my phone number, got the text instantly, entered the code, and i was set.
Well that mistake got me a 25% off code but I also missed out on a release I badly wanted. Also I had 10 emails of correspondence with NIKE reps and everything they said turned out to be false/not work. Anyways it looks like all signature Jordan releases will go through Niketown, as I first suspected. If u guys here anything about implementing an online process, please post the info. But from what I understand people have being doing ok with the online raffle system. NO news is good news in this case. Unfortunately, Niketown Seattle is being remodeled. I hope it's state of art and you have options to make ID shoes and all that cool **** - you know something like all the New Yorkers seem to get.

Yes as a matter of fact I believe nike tweeted an August re-release of the chi 1s but I'm not sure. As someone stated earlier they made a lot of changes to snkrs app. it's still exploitable but my guess it's kept under tight wraps. I suppose nike can't really do much or care about a few people taking advantage
Thanks for posting that info, I know there has to be a stock of Jordan 1 Chicago's and Jordan 1 broken backboards and a few other signature Jordan releases. I know they got to have a ton of that **** tucked away somewhere in a warehouse. There's no way it was all diverted to Niketowns. So I'm optimistic that Nike has something up their sleeve. Their response to the bots basically to go to your local Nike town I don't think it was sufficient, I never have. There were far too many upset customers and it was starting to negatively affect brand loyalty. So I expect something grand from NDC and re-releases of those missed Jordan brand releases. I think it's taking them so long because they want to perfect it & let us customers know that it's a fair game now and they're absolutely serious about stopping those punk resellers and their bots. Considering they pulled major Jordan releases and it's been several months I expect something monumental and game-shifting. Resellers don't buy socks they don't buy backpacks they don't buy Nike T-shirts they're all about just making the money well most of us want those sneakers and once in a while I will buy a T-shirt too, maybe some socks. Just saying the company is much better off economically having satisfied customers who are buying their gear and wearing it, than resellers buying their gear just for the purpose of making a buck.

After the online cancellation of the CHIs there was a projected release on SNKRS of 2 months which would make for an early August release. Outside of the CHIs online reserve all other drops have been allocated with consideration to NDC or SNKRS -- so no SBBs 'stash'.

While I was hopeful August would see those CHIs release not so sure that's gonna happen. CHIs have been popping up through third-party vendors for instance Shoe Palace has been having some store openings which all advertise raffled for CHIs usually full size runs ... I think Nike has been distributing the online allocation from the cancelled online release to various stores. If this is the case I'm not hopeful for an aug drop or the amount for that CHI drop.

After the online cancellation of the CHIs there was a projected release on SNKRS of 2 months which would make for an early August release. Outside of the CHIs online reserve all other drops have been allocated with consideration to NDC or SNKRS -- so no SBBs 'stash'.

While I was hopeful August would see those CHIs release not so sure that's gonna happen. CHIs have been popping up through third-party vendors for instance Shoe Palace has been having some store openings which all advertise raffled for CHIs usually full size runs ... I think Nike has been distributing the online allocation from the cancelled online release to various stores. If this is the case I'm not hopeful for an aug drop or the amount for that CHI drop.
ShoePalace is notorious for holding back stock and using them as restocks for grand openings.  Nike is still sitting on their Chicagos and Pinnacles for sure but as for SBB's I don't know.

I haven't heard anything about NDC or SNKRS access but the new tech head just started on 6/29 so I'm not expecting any roll out until the fall. Because the last retail stores are doing the online raffle I am assuming they are looking to implement this for the see able future....of course the irony for me is I am able to cop other releases through SNKRS (SB familia, Sharpie pack) and of course the SB familia had an ATC available but I guess bots aren't a problem for those releases. Go figure.
I don't agree with you on this one.  There are two problems Nike is tackling one is online and one is the BS that happens in stores.  The reservation process helps the latter where as we haven't seen anything for the former.

Nike doesn't want to push people away from NDC because its much cheaper for them to sell directly than go through their stores or 3rd party like Footaction etc.

Dope, if true Im looking forward to it

Nike isn't sitting on anything, pairs were shipped to nike stores, outlets, and the employee store.

@digiball ... Your correct Nike isn't looking to exclude folks away from NDC and in fact NIke during its end of year 2014 investor call noted its whole growth model for the future is predicated on online sales as versus building new niketowns and further profit sharing with 3-party vendors such as FTL FTA. True Nike has an online and offline problem but honestly I have been fortunate to run into little issues with NTNY raffles .... 21Mercer is full of douches but it's not the main Nike raffle experience. With that said Nike mos def have to figure out the online problem real quick....

Using words like predicated, but can't differentiate between "your" and "you're"...solid.

I can differentiate between the two ... But alas I'm all thumbs when typing on my phone coupled with type prediction during a morning commute you get less accuracy. But if it bothers you by all means let my nationally ranked grad school university know it should take back its sheep skin. (See I even know the difference between its and it's).

I've had problems checking out the past few weeks, wonder if this maintenance was connected to that. But if I kill the app and then restart it, it lets me checkout normally.

i havent checked in since like page 72 of this thread, did the app ever drop for Android? i'm still sitting on my code...waiting.

Back
Top Bottom