Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Looks like they did make some updates with the last SNKRS update.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Do people still want bordeaxus? Weren't they going for retail on the resell market?

I wonder if they're going to do everything from the summer over the next couple of weeks.

I called and spoke to a supervisor at corporate. Got something, not nearly enough tho. That trip cost hundreds
im very glad to hear that. u deserve it. even if it doesnt even come close to making up for it, at least its something. how did the talk go btw? i assume they changed their stance and admitted there was indeed an event, but that they just F-ed up?

absolutely not. they denied it 100% and they refused to give any other contact info for anyone in charge of the website, snkrs app, or events. it was pathetic, and by far the worst customer service i have dealt with in a long time. nike should be ashamed of themselves.

Man, I felt bad for skep. Even offered my dude lunch/dinner on me but he doesn't pass my exit with his new home :smh:

Now my boy is trying to get compensation also, who rode with me.. And they're just saying they'll take his feedback. Nike is such a freaking joke it's insane!!

Now my boy is trying to get compensation also, who rode with me.. And they're just saying they'll take his feedback. Nike is such a freaking joke it's insane!!
that lady fed me the same feedback line, and even said she would PERSONALLY see to it i get a follow-up. i havent heard from them since. well, except a few emails from them wanting me to buy stuff.....lol. how can they deny it 100% if the link to that event was live during the time it was supposed to be taking place? heck, it was live when i gave the link to my chat rep. she even thanked me. now there was no event? do they think we are all morons?

How exactly does snkrs work? Do you have to refresh shoe at the release time, wait for notification, etc? Any help would be greatly appreciated

You don't have to refresh persay....I typically get the 15-min out reminder and open the app which refreshes it upon opening and of course the latest release are at the top.

Lucky timing again, was just about to start grubbing and watch some soccer. Never had the "Got 'em" screen so was waiting a few nervous felt like minutes then the "Purchased" appeared and finally got the confirmation email. Still won't be 8) til in hand.

Can someone help me with this problem. So I got an access code for the app when they still did that stuff. But then they came out with the public version. I deleted the app a couple weeks back and redown loaded it and it's different now. I can't follow Jordan and Jordan stuff doesn't load for me. The whole interface is different; can I get back the version with the access code or is it not possible since the public version is out now.

Can someone help me with this problem. So I got an access code for the app when they still did that stuff. But then they came out with the public version. I deleted the app a couple weeks back and redown loaded it and it's different now. I can't follow Jordan and Jordan stuff doesn't load for me. The whole interface is different; can I get back the version with the access code or is it not possible since the public version is out now.

No you can't get a previous version.

Back
Top Bottom