Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Picked up a random 6pm slot for tomorrow. Can't make it for that time. Going to drop it in a few minutes. So keep your eyes out NT.

Just came back from my 130pm session, had ASG Foams, NIke SB Dunk that cam out yesterday, same all star pack, Gucci Foams, UNC 1s and before my time, they did have the Master 12s, saw one guy taking out 5 out of his car and taking a picture. They did have the Jordan 30 on display, not sure if you could purchase them. Different pin today, Jumpman pic.

Anyone know how bad the line is for LA?

It doesn't matter. time slots are reserved. I showed up 15 mins before my slot and went in together with the dummies that showed up an hour early for our slot. They let your entire group in at the same time and talk to you as a group before you go upstairs together to see the shoes available.

It says what time the event opens at top, if he scrolls down it should say 4, or whatever time he is registered for

Im heading there for my 3pm slot shortly.  

Maybe he's reading the confirmation wrong as the "Event time" will always say 11am.  But the slot time is in a different place on the confirmation. 

Yeah he got confused between the BOARDING SOON email and the booking one. Thanks!

Anyone know how bad the line is for LA?
It doesn't matter. time slots are reserved. I showed up 15 mins before my slot and went in together with the dummies that showed up an hour early for our slot. They let your entire group in at the same time and talk to you as a group before you go upstairs together to see the shoes available.
ok thanks

i think they just opened it up again for NYC but they filled up again .. before it said it will open throughout the day and now it says its at capacity.

Back
Top Bottom