Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

It's across from NTSM so you park in the same lot. 90 minutes free. It was pretty organized, you are in and out, and the line isn't crazy. You will be fine getting there 15 minutes before. I got there at about 2pm, for my 2:30 appointment and was third in line. The order doesn't matter though. Everyone goes in at once and everyone goes upstairs at once.

They came out nice.  How much was it?
[/quote]

$250. The spot was overloaded with foams. These, northern lights, black Gucci and white Gucci.

Just came back from the T.O one...  nothing good left.  FSR in AM0 and aunt pearls but that's about it. Chi's, UNC's, pantone packs all sold out

They really need to save some heat for the last slots of the day. Not fair that they're stuck with just leftovers. It's not like we freely get to choose which slot to go to.....(I have last slot so in being bias [emoji]128526[/emoji])

I'm for 3:30 tomorrow, I hope they have plenty

i just got waitlisted for the 3:00 spot .. hope they can refresh the inventory after their lunch for the afternoon crowd man .. actually i hope a spot opens up for me to begin with lol

Got through on the nyc waitlist for 11:30. Going to be the same temperature as last year too :x

Stupid Question, but is there a register or do you check out through an ipad at the snkr xprss?
through an ipad they take down your payment info and then you have to give them your phone number so you can get a text with a code, once you get that, one of the people there will call your name and you show them your id along with that code, at least thats for NYC

Got through on the nyc waitlist for 11:30. Going to be the same temperature as last year too
sick.gif
Got in off wait list for 11:00 am in nyc
ahhh congrats bros. im on the waitilist for 1130. hope i get lucky like u dudes.

I won't be able to run anywhere since I'm limping recovery from a torn achilles, but being the first session I sure hope that's not an issue.

LA Snkrs is just a rm upstairs next to NikeTown SM and you get In line they take you up and your in a room with iPads

And a shoe display on walls n in the middle

On the iPad there where very few sizes of 12's
I grabbed a 10.5 n 11

No small sizes - I didn't see any

LA Snkrs is just a rm upstairs next to NikeTown SM and you get In line they take you up and your in a room with iPads

And a shoe display on walls n in the middle

On the iPad there where very few sizes of 12's
I grabbed a 10.5 n 11

No small sizes - I didn't see any

Did I just miss you? I was in the 7 group.

FYI: f you have pre 4 time Sunday, they charging every 20 min for parking cause of the marathon.

Back
Top Bottom