Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

To those who have attended a reservation in NYC, does everyone in the same time slot go together?  If so, about how many total per time slot?

Last edited:
To those who have attended a reservation in NYC, does everyone in the same time slot go together?  If so, about how many total per time slot?

All time slots go together just in waves

Depends on size of the venue

Last year it seemed to be 150 people per session and like 15-20 went in at a time but sessions were a full hour last year seems to be 30 mins now

So it's way less slots compared to last year I'm sure in order to flow everyone in and out

No clue...I was 11 am and size 9 was gone after I bought but who knows if they restock across sessions. Would seem weird to let all the early sessions eat it up but they rarely make sense.

They let you in in waves...seems to be about 10 at a time. Was 1120 before they got thru all the 11 reservations.

Last edited:
No clue...I was 11 am and size 9 was gone after I bought but who knows if they restock across sessions. Would seem weird to let all the early sessions eat it up but they rarely make sense.
Was that the only size gone?

Size 8 was gone too I think, as was a couple of the larger sizes...didn't pay much attention to be honest. Hopefully later sessions get to eat too.

Could somebody ask if they gonna have stock of OVO for all timeslot. I got reservation for 5:30 and dont want to waste toll, gas, parking, time, if they aren't gonna have anything good

I was at the 1130 appt. The only thing they had really was OVOs. I'm sick they ain't have the Pinnacle 4s

View media item 1909684
Part of the 11:30 crew and we all ate on ovos. Size 9 was gone, but scattered sizes from 8 and up were still available. I got my size 9.5. They also had the asw foams from yesterday and yeezy plat foams.

They had a jason mark cleaning/shoe shine section in the back. About 4 chairs for that.

Last edited:
My friend was inside NYC, told me that they are running out of sizes of the OVOs. So, it doesn't look like they will have them throughout the day.

Back
Top Bottom