Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Had the noon spot at SM and white OVO's only. Everything decent was pretty much sold. WC 4's and Masterpiece 12's size 14. I got the black pair yesterday . I wish I could have doubled up. Glad at least they had OVO's as traffic was a nightmare because that was the end point to the LA Marathon sponsored by Sketchers. I have to laugh and think to myself fools run over 26 miles in Sketchers? Overall all the last couple of days I met some great heads in line and the employee's for the event were outstanding. Hope they do it again next year.

View media item 1911492View media item 1911493View media item 1911494View media item 1911495

Any word from the late slots? Did everybody give up?
Was in 5 group at Chicago. We got there at 4:30 they just let peeps in early. Some foams: white/black gucci, ASG, AM zero, size 14 in 72-10, regular ASG pack, knit Af1, Master 12s. Dont think anything else. Asked would it make difference in waiting till my 5 spot. They said nope. No OVOs left

Last edited:
To be more fair, they should of distributed the shoe more evenly in each time slot, instead of everyone getting the shoes in the first 2 or 3 time slot when the shoes release.

They didn't mention anything yet. All they said is there's no re-entry, so once you leave out... You're gone.
Let me know how that is. I could've registered for it yesterday but I figured they wouldn't even sell any shoes. Luckily I ATE this morning, so if I miss anything I won't be too upset

Those a size 9? If so, then too bad I didn't ask him bc I was choppin it up w him after he asked about my limp. Walked out with an 11 and figured I'd try to work my way towards a 9.

Those a size 9? If so, then too bad I didn't ask him bc I was choppin it up w him after he asked about my limp. Walked out with an 11 and figured I'd try to work my way towards a 9.

It's a size 8

i did a trade with a shop in soho for a 8.5

Last edited:
NEVER BELIEVE WHAT THEY TELL YOU AT THESE POPUP STORES NOW I'M NOT GOING TO BLOW UP THE SITUATION BECAUSE THE EKIN AKA THE MANAGER TOOK CARE OF ME BUT THEY HAVE MORE THEN THEY SAY WHEN A SHOE IS SOLDOUT
It's because they save stock for staggered drops. That's why they say it's sold out...

NEVER BELIEVE WHAT THEY TELL YOU AT THESE POPUP STORES NOW I'M NOT GOING TO BLOW UP THE SITUATION BECAUSE THE EKIN AKA THE MANAGER TOOK CARE OF ME BUT THEY HAVE MORE THEN THEY SAY WHEN A SHOE IS SOLDOUT
he know you bout that resell life brother... he takes care of his peeps

he know you bout that resell life brother... he takes care of his peeps

im no ones peeps in that freaking place
i wish it was true

if some took care of me i would have posted anything bro

i just dont go for b.s and i dont like to be lied to when spending money

Last edited:
so you dont actually resell?

I do resell what I own but I have no plug for current releases

Haven't had one for years now

Not looking to resell just released GR's and having to put up $190.00 to make $24.00 a pair after box price and tax

Last edited:
I do resell what I own but I have no plug for current releases

Haven't had one for years now

Not looking to resell just released GR's and having to put up $190.00 to make $24.00 a pair after box price and tax
just curious... all i see is reseller all over your box

Back
Top Bottom