Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Yay finally an event in the Bay Area. I'm in San Jose so I won't be attending different days so I selected Saturday 1-2pm.

Yay finally an event in the Bay Area. I'm in San Jose so I won't be attending different days so I selected Saturday 1-2pm.
Yeah not to be douchey, but I signed up for all three days just to be prepared.  I probably won't attend all 3 days only 1 or 2 of them.

I'll be at the event Sunday most likely, hoping they have both colors of the Warriors KDs

Last edited:
i'm hoping that they'll put some items on sale or pull some goodies on Monday in the last few hours so they can move less inventory around.

This might not be the best place to asking for help but apparently last night I tried to add my number so I upgrade to Nike+ and get into SNKRS but the message looked to be taking a long time and I decided to go to sleep and the text came maybe 20 minutes later. I tried to get back and verify the code but now it tells me to add a phone number and whenever I reput in my number it tells me "Invalid Request" has anyone else had this issue.

Nike+ app out today on iOS and Android

Can't login though to see what it's all about lol

This Nike+ is pretty much all things nike slimmed down into the ulitmate app.... Im just ready for the RSVP for certain shoes, like ppl got in the beta version.... Im on andriod and i had no problems logging in

Looks like Nike+ requires you to add to cart, then go to the cart and then checkout.  i.e. It takes extra steps compared to SNKRS, which appears to act more like a bot.  I hope they don't get rid of SNKRS, or streamline the Nike+ checkout process.  It's not clear how these apps differ or are expected to co-exist.

Looks like Nike+ requires you to add to cart, then go to the cart and then checkout.  i.e. It takes extra steps compared to SNKRS, which appears to act more like a bot.  I hope they don't get rid of SNKRS, or streamline the Nike+ checkout process.  It's not clear how these apps differ or are expected to co-exist.
If NDC and SNKRS co-exist so can Nike + and snkrs... Nike + to me is just NDC on a smaller scale... All the stuff they dont want on snkrs they toss on nike plus

Back
Top Bottom