Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

App worked like a charm. Said pairs were reserved and asked if i wanted to keep searching for a pair. It found a pair a lot faster than my computer, and I got in line on my comp first before trying on the app.
it's worked everytime ive used it  it does the same thing  to me as well

App worked like a charm. Said pairs were reserved and asked if i wanted to keep searching for a pair. It found a pair a lot faster than my computer, and I got in line on my comp first before trying on the app.

Same experience. Curious how pairs are reserved if there is no cart feature?

But this is without heavy traffic/users. Waiting to see the app in a few months.

Also there was a AJ 1 low restock but the app didn't seem to reflect it.

Last edited:

My bad I was wrong  i didnt realize they closed the app.  So i guess if you dont have it  you wont be able to get it until it opens back up for everyone
loool damnnnnn hopefully it becomes public then! thanks for trying to help tho, man.

Same experience. Curious how pairs are reserved if there is no cart feature?

But this is without heavy traffic/users. Waiting to see the app in a few months.

Also there was a AJ 1 low restock but the app didn't seem to reflect it.
I'm pretty sure the reservation is nowhere near as long as in cart on desktop.  More than likely when it tells you it found a pair if you take too long you won't be able to checkout.

So..... the android version doesn't come out till Spring? 
eyes.gif

Waiting patiently for my code. Signed up on the fist day. How frequently do they give out codes?
it depends  now....  They stopped taking people on the wait list. So  if that's stopped  im wondering if they stopped giving out codes.

Posting now so I can keep up with this thread.. def need to know the next time I can get an access code

Still waiting for the android to use my code...i don't know why its taking so long
i thought codes given out now are ios only codes... soif u get a code u can use it on the android app or are u assuming thats how it would work?

i thought codes given out now are ios only codes... soif u get a code u can use it on the android app or are u assuming thats how it would work?

It's just a checkout code I believe so I don't think it matters what phone you have...could be wrong tho

I believe seniority might play a factor as well. I first signed up my my oldest and most commonly used Nike account, then right after signed up with my wife's newer and less used account. Received code for my main account before the chrome but still nothing for wife.
Might be coincidence, but just my .02¢

Back
Top Bottom