Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

No code. Signed up during the first it was announced. Answered twitter question within 2 minutes, still wasn't selected. Guess I haven't bought enough shoes from NDC. Over 250 pairs of Nikes, but I'm not hip enough for a code. Stuff like this, encourages me to delve further into other brands.

Alright Ill join the party and hope nobody else gets a code lol..

But seriously, and I know Im dreaming when I say this so don't jump on me, but I wouldn't mind if it was opened to everybody as long as their is no way to manipulate the app like people have done with bots on NDC.  As much as I hate to strike out, if its a level playing field then its not as bad.  My issues are;

1. Bots and ATC's on NDC.. I hate striking out just so some loser can buy them all up and resell them back to the people who want them.

2. How limited Nike makes their products

I know the app helps with point 2, but if we can somehow get rid of automated advantages Id be happier.

No code. Signed up during the first it was announced. Answered twitter question within 2 minutes, still wasn't selected. Guess I haven't bought enough shoes from NDC. Over 250 pairs of Nikes, but I'm not hip enough for a code. Stuff like this, encourages me to delve further into other brands.
Don't take it personal like you are doing.  It doesn't have anything to do with how much you have spent with Nike.  Its random

I have my code from the SNKRS pop up but so iOS device. Went to Target to cop a ipod but just couldn't bring myself to do it. It would be useless to me aside from this app. I think I can wait...maybe. 

Back
Top Bottom