Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Happy to see more and more codes going out.  Lets hope an update to make the app more like the desktop version is in the works as well.  

Finally got my code! Just curious, when you buy the shoe on the app, wouldn't it be slower to have to choose your size and type in your password than already being logged into NDC via desktop and just having to choose the size?

Finally got my code! Just curious, when you buy the shoe on the app, wouldn't it be slower to have to choose your size and type in your password than already being logged into NDC via desktop and just having to choose the size?

You can pre-set your size, hit buy, paste password and if all goes well, you've already purchased the kicks. No more carting and checking out.

So is everyone getting a code now? I just got one but idk what to think
They've been sending a few waves of codes the last few days, but if you think about how many more people are actually waiting to just receive a code they still outnumber the ones with codes. So for the time being we're good. Especially since the SNKRS app is exclusive to IOS, it's keeping things generally quiet for now. We haven't quite hit the big boom of users with codes.... just yet

So here's my situation.. i can ONLY run this stupid app on a wiped out 4s.. as soon as i restore my data from thebackup.. open.. crash... open...crash.. any way you can SPECIFICALLY restore just SMS's.. the apps i could care less but i need those text messages..lol 

What sucks is the only way i can use this stupid app is if i restore and wipre my phone at 9am just to buy some shoes.. then import my phone data.. this is freaking insane :frown:

LOL

DAMN, cop a cheap ipad. 
lol that kills the purpose of saving on shoes.. this damn app should work on the phone with other software installed (like every other app i ever used..smh).. but then again this is NIKE we are talking about.. They aint test this app out throughly. i mean its insane that i have to do this just to run this app... and all the backup restores only extract sms it doesnt "selectively" import them.. the only thing (you know apple) that does that is the cloud and i be damn if i put my phone on the cloud..

lol that kills the purpose of saving on shoes.. this damn app should work on the phone with other software installed (like every other app i ever used..smh).. but then again this is NIKE we are talking about.. They aint test this app out throughly. i mean its insane that i have to do this just to run this app... and all the backup restores only extract sms it doesnt "selectively" import them.. the only thing (you know apple) that does that is the cloud and i be damn if i put my phone on the cloud..

A lot of the times it's something else on the device that's causing the crash for an app. Worth looking into.

A lot of the times it's something else on the device that's causing the crash for an app. Worth looking into.
but literally.. if i restore from dead fresh.. the app sits like a well-trained-pitt-bull but soon as i hit "RESTORE" (F-zero GX for the emphasis of the qouted words) i open it.. BOOM Crashes.. im trying to see if i can rig a half-***** restore just to get teh texts's.. then save that backup

Last edited:
LOL the app is basically in full public beta, it is being tested as we speak, thus the soft and slow roll-out and updates. Unfortunately for some, it's optimized for the latest phones with the newest OS, that's the nature of the tech and retail beast.

LOL the app is basically in full public beta, it is being tested as we speak, thus the soft and slow roll-out and updates. Unfortunately for some, it's optimized for the latest phones with the newest OS, that's the nature of the tech and retail beast.
guess i need to ball out and get the ipad micro aka iphone 6s

Back
Top Bottom