Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Got another code by calling just now. Spoke too fast while giving the code but good thing they repeat as many times as you need haha. Gonna keep it this time for when the Android app comes out lol.

Last edited:

i called, and chose the option for them to text my code. no text yet and its been like 2 hours. i called back and was told to leave a message. i just did your *67 trick, and it didnt work. still says leave a message. i guess they caught on?
I called from different numbers.  Also tried from the same phone# and got through.  Just keep on trying I guess.  I also had an issue texting the code to my wifes phone# and never went through.  Got another code texted to my sis in law and that worked.  ITs hit or miss.  I did try the code now feature but the damn automated system says it like 5x fast you can even understand what the automated system is sayin lol.  Good luck tho.
yooooo my buddy at work had the same issue with the automated guy saying his code like 200mph. i swear he sat there and listened to it over and over for a half hour before he said F it and started guessing the 2nd to last digit of his code rofl

yooooo my buddy at work had the same issue with the automated guy saying his code like 200mph. i swear he sat there and listened to it over and over for a half hour before he said F it and started guessing the 2nd to last digit of his code rofl
BOL thats what im sayin..  You will never get the accurate code with that automated message.  Just get it texted to different phone numbers that you know of.  I think Nike knows the text goes to the same # and doesnt send it.  So far ive used my wife, sis in law, and mother in laws phone lol.  I am giving the codes out btw not selling.  Helping out heads that havent gotten codes yet.

BOL thats what im sayin..  You will never get the accurate code with that automated message.  Just get it texted to different phone numbers that you know of.  I think Nike knows the text goes to the same # and doesnt send it.  So far ive used my wife, sis in law, and mother in laws phone lol.  I am giving the codes out btw not selling.  Helping out heads that havent gotten codes yet.
i would give my extra one out too....if they ever text it to me lol gonna call with my girls phone when i see her later, and i will use the voice option instead of texting. 3 hours and still havent got my text smh lol

i would give my extra one out too....if they ever text it to me lol gonna call with my girls phone when i see her later, and i will use the voice option instead of texting. 3 hours and still havent got my text smh lol
Weird.  The 2 phone numbers.  My sis in law and friend automatically got their text asap as soon as i confirmed it.

If you call the # all codes have been given out based on the tinker voice mail message
i called just to see and its true. got the same message. i wonder if he means all codes have been given out for today, because he does say to check back for codes at the end of the message.

Looking like SNRKS gets to have its second run this weekend..
eyes.gif

Anyone who has the app got the notification. It allows you to share an invite with a friend who doesn't have the Snkrs app and they do not need a code. Hope that helps
yea I understand that, just seeing if anyone else got it. See how widespread it is.

Exactly. Mine popped up with 1 Invites, just gotta wait I guess. Still can't send the invite though, says an Error has occurred.

weird I never got one.  If someone has an invite they don't mind parting with, I'd like to get one to my brother

Back
Top Bottom