Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I just four alerts. When I click them nothing. Jordan 6 sport blue was one of them.

there was supposed to be a restock. but this whole bred 11 mess got that restock cancelled. sizes were loaded this morning, but unloaded recently.

And it makes you question the decision makers over at nike.
Time and time again, they plan items for Saturday where the sites bandwidth is really tested but they STILL do stupid stuff like schedule Restocks at the same time of a heavy volume release.

That said, today was the first time I took an L on the app in a while. It's all good tho cause I was just trying to get them for my boy.

I just four alerts. When I click them nothing. Jordan 6 sport blue was one of them.
there was supposed to be a restock. but this whole bred 11 mess got that restock cancelled. sizes were loaded this morning, but unloaded recently.
And it makes you question the decision makers over at nike.
Time and time again, they plan items for Saturday where the sites bandwidth is really tested but they STILL do stupid stuff like schedule Restocks at the same time of a heavy volume release.

That said, today was the first time I took an L on the app in a while. It's all good tho cause I was just trying to get them for my boy.
they have no common sense IMO. how many years they been doing this now? like FOREVER. they should have a very accurate gauge of what issues releases and restocks cause for them. so to make a foolish decision to schedule like 4 pairs of shoes riiiiight after a huge drop is beyond me

Last edited:
Hey hey, let's not push notifications from the server and embed the restock info within the app :lol:

Hey hey, let's not push notifications from the server and embed the restock info within the app
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
brilliant minds at Nike

Just downloaded the app but it keeps closing when I open it...anyone have the same problem?

Can't believe Nike would be this dense to embed the sneaker release info, instead of pushing it out the day of.  What kind of app developers do they have working there?...LOL

Stupid question but Does he allow anyone to follow him? I just requested to but I feel like he doesn't accept just anyone's request
He wanted to be under 10,000 followers.  He got rid of a bunch of people, and isn't adding anymore
I've been a "pending" follow for over a month lmao
nerd.gif
See above
I never got any of those reminders. Did you update the app?
You have to play with the dates and times on the app.  two are coming out today at 4pm, and two are coming out at 7am Tuesday.

You have to play with the dates and times on the app.  two are coming out today at 4pm, and two are coming out at 7am Tuesday.
dog im so mad i saw this two hours late. you were seriously right. I would have KILLED to cop those 4s and hell maybe even the libertys

Im gonna keep an eye open on Tuesday and ill keep a closer eye on this thread. So blown i missed out.

EDIT: using the non public version of the app and seeing all four shoes (sport blue 6s, BOBs, Liberty, navy 4s) as released and out of stock

EDIT 2: adding pic of four released sneakers on my app

Last edited:
dog im so mad i saw this two hours late. you were seriously right. I would have KILLED to cop those 4s and hell maybe even the libertys

Im gonna keep an eye open on Tuesday and ill keep a closer eye on this thread. So blown i missed out.

EDIT: using the non public version of the app and seeing all four shoes (sport blue 6s, BOBs, Liberty, navy 4s) as released and out of stock

View media item 1546652

I made the mistake of updating my app, I should have kept the nine private one. This one is buggy. When I click the notification, half the time it doesn't even take me to the shoe. Sorry you missed out on the IV's. In sure a few pairs will pop up here and there on NDC. Just have that page monitor ready.

Nikestore is telling everybody on Twitter to update the app...I have my settings to update apps automatically, so I already did. I had the app for a couple of months so I don't think the issues are only on the "public version" the app has been buggy since day one...there was a planned restock yesterday but it was canceled. None of those kicks up there released...People were able to see the kicks and get notifications with manually adjusting the date n time settings on the iPhone...the rumored day for the restock is Tuesday.

Last edited:
Nikestore is telling everybody on Twitter to update the app...I have my settings to update apps automatically, so I already did. I had the app for a couple of months so I don't think the issues are only on the "public version" the app has been buggy since day one...there was a planned restock yesterday but it was canceled. None of those kicks up there released...People were able to see the kicks and get notifications with manually adjusting the date n time settings on the iPhone...the rumored day for the restock is Tuesday.

Right. Nothing was restocked yesterday, it was cancelled.
thank GAWD! I was worried.

However, I did not edit any time or date settings, they just showed up

I made the mistake of updating my app, I should have kept the nine private one. This one is buggy. When I click the notification, half the time it doesn't even take me to the shoe. Sorry you missed out on the IV's. In sure a few pairs will pop up here and there on NDC. Just have that page monitor ready.
What's happening here!!??  I'm about to enroll myself into "Copping Kicks 101" to keep up with this is.  LOL

What's happening here!!??  I'm about to enroll myself into "Copping Kicks 101" to keep up with this is.  LOL
for real bruh - all the acronyms and sites/methods/hack-arounds, and not to mention tickets and raffles this game has gotten way too crazy

Can't believe there's no Android version yet ...
mean.gif
I will never own an iPhone
get a used ipod. thats what i did. bought a used ipod touch off ebay for cheap. i also refuse to ever own an iphone.

Last edited:
Can't believe there's no Android version yet ... :smh: I will never own an iPhone

get a used ipod. thats what i did. bought a used ipod touch off ebay for cheap. i also refuse to ever own an iphone.
buy one just to deal with the same traffic as any other device or browser accessing NDC. And to top it off, vow to never own the product that you bought (sans cellular connection). Two scoops of brilliant right here!

Back
Top Bottom