Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Ok the person that posted that might be wrong but think about how often you were fast and still struck out? Sure someone could have been faster but I guess we'll never know. My most recent experience getting through was the AS OG 1's. I tried on three devices manually, all for the same size. The device I submitted last actually got through, while the first two said sold out.

I personally think the difference in striking out or not is....
OS. Apple/Android.
Internet connection. Hard wire/Wifi/LTE

Ok the person that posted that might be wrong but think about how often you were fast and still struck out? Sure someone could have been faster but I guess we'll never know. My most recent experience getting through was the AS OG 1's. I tried on three devices manually, all for the same size. The device I submitted last actually got through, while the first two said sold out.
Idk that's weird. But if not a Draw it's supposed to be FIFO as far as I know.

All I'm saying is that my personal experience, shoes that shows as FIFO are not actually true if I've gotten through at different intervals. There are only a few sources I trust online and the guy that made the statement is usually right. Good luck to everyone trying SNKRS this weekend.

Last edited:
All I'm saying is that my personal experience shows that FIFO is not actually true if I've gotten through at different intervals. There are only a few sources I trust online and the guy that made the statement is usually right. Good luck to everyone trying SNKRS this weekend.

Who knows. You might be right. I don't know if you should use your one most recent personal experience as an example that FIFO isn't true though. Maybe your first two devices didn't actually get the requests in before the last one. Honestly. it would make sense if Nike did sort of "randomize" who got the shoes once people get their requests in. But I don't think their system is robust enough for that.

it doesnt matter what os you have or how fast your internet or be wifi or wired..or even you use bot to cop (ive seen alot people still fail even they have upperhand)... you need some luck on copping

If I make a purchase on snkrs or nike.com with a gift card, and then cancel that order, will my gift card be available immediately to make another other order... For example, if I buy the wrong size shoe and cancel and then re-order.

Not immediately, but the GC will get replenished upon the cancellation. Maybe in 15-20 min?
Nike chat told me could be up to 24 hours, but likely in hours..

Reason I ask is cuz I plan to order the vapormax in one size, run to the nearest footlocker an hour later to try the show on in-store, and if need be, cancel my NDC order and instantly reorder the proper size. But this will only work if stock isn't gone from NDC AND my GC is refunded instantly..

Nike chat told me could be up to 24 hours, but likely in hours..

Reason I ask is cuz I plan to order the vapormax in one size, run to the nearest footlocker an hour later to try the show on in-store, and if need be, cancel my NDC order and instantly reorder the proper size. But this will only work if stock isn't gone from NDC AND my GC is refunded instantly..

Typically it's 2 business days but it's just a matter where you are in the processing que.

Why not just buy 2 szs and return the one that doesn't fit?

Typically it's 2 business days but it's just a matter where you are in the processing que.

Why not just buy 2 szs and return the one that doesn't fit?

I've only got enough on my GC for one.. I'll just run to footlocker and try them on when the store opens and then try to order a pair on NDC right after.. hope they're still in stock on SNKRS

Last edited:
All I'm saying is that my personal experience, shoes that shows as FIFO are not actually true if I've gotten through at different intervals. There are only a few sources I trust online and the guy that made the statement is usually right. Good luck to everyone trying SNKRS this weekend.

Tried for the OG vapormax today on two accounts for the same size. I did the first one through the snkrs app, second one through desktop 4 mins later. Both waiting in line and the snkrs app one said sold out and the desktop which I thought had no chance received the "got em" message. Again, not trying to stir the pot but this is clearly not a fifo scenario for the wait queue...

Tried for the OG vapormax today on two accounts for the same size. I did the first one through the snkrs app, second one through desktop 4 mins later. Both waiting in line and the snkrs app one said sold out and the desktop which I thought had no chance received the "got em" message. Again, not trying to stir the pot but this is clearly not a fifo scenario for the wait queue...

I personally think the difference in striking out or not is....
OS. Apple/Android.
Internet connection. Hard wire/Wifi/LTE

It's a race to the finish line. I've had good success on the SnKrs desktop vs. the phone. That fast processor and hard wire connection > any mobile device on wifi or LTE.

It's a race to the finish line. I've had good success on the SnKrs desktop vs. the phone. That fast processor and hard wire connection > any mobile device on wifi or LTE.
I've had mixed success on desktop. I use to get through easily on mobile. I'll have to try more desktop attempts then. Thanks for the info.

WTF is going on with SNKRS?!? Constantly logging me out. Never remembering my payment settings. Not sending notifications. Been like this a long time for me. What gives?

nerd.gif

Seems redundant to go to a stash spot to purchase only to have them ship them to you.

Back
Top Bottom