Nike Space Hippie

Be careful when ordering the slides, they fit small. You'll probably want to go at least one size up, another if with socks.

Got the blues in my usual size, now the size I need is sold out.
Appreciate you for mentioning this, my white slides come in tomorrow and I was kinda skeptical of it because I ordered a size up from my usual size. Glad to know I made the right choice

Dang, I went .5 down in blue and orange to 9. Don’t like much room in my slides though, so hopefully they still work.

I wear a 9.5 in kicks and sz 10 fit well in these. The orange pops and I like that these are one mold. Solid cop

20A41A03-99F3-4A76-AB5B-ACB55E6041FD.jpeg

93615BDB-47DE-4AEC-A68E-53A96CCF8B22.jpeg

Honestly all the colorways were dope I kinda regret not copping every single one especially with my student discount

I get my pair of slides in today. How’s the comfort on them? Similar to the benassi slides?

Honestly not blown away by the comfort . They are stiff...had different expectations. Maybe I have to break em in.
Had a feeling i wouldn’t be blown away by the comfort. I really want those new Pharrell boost slides but the price point of $100 makes me reconsider.

EDIT: received the slides. Went TTS and they are perfect. They are stiff and not comfy out of the box. I’ll make these my beach/swimming pool slides. I like how they have the tiny holes going thru the sole to prevent water from accumulating which in turn, dries your feet faster.

Last edited:
I got the other Asuna slides in and they fit big. Usually a 10.5 and got 11 they fit too large had to sell them.
they were really stiff like you said about the shower slides. i liked the way they look but I'm not sold on the comfort level.

Asunas came in yesterday, they definitely feel a little big (typically wear 10-10.5, ordered these in a 10). Insole is definitely firm. Don't know if I wanna keep em or not.

Back
Top Bottom