Nike Space Hippie

SPACE HIPPIE 04
SAIL/ASTRONOMY BLUE-FOSSIL-CHAMBRAY BLUE

1599329633994.png

1599329647396.png
And they are in men’s sizing along with women getting their own.
800FC9A5-7C27-4B8C-92E4-88C299B41AE4.jpeg
CC745D0B-67DB-40F1-8AA8-2E5557B109D8.jpeg

I think the 02s are more comfortable than my 87 Reacts. I have four different pair of those. Haven’t tried the Overreacts or 2090s yet, but there are few Air-based shoes I find as comfortable as the best Nike foam cushions.
Only thing comfortable on these is the upper underfoot feels like a chukka or something nothing special certainly not on the level of the shoes I mentioned but that’s just my opinion...

Anyone with 01 and 04 who can comment on comfort difference, thanks in advance. That blue swoosh pair might be worth a try on discount...

I just went ahead and copped the volt 04. With missing so many other cops I may as well get the easy one that i kinda like.

Anyone with 01 and 04 who can comment on comfort difference, thanks in advance. That blue swoosh pair might be worth a try on discount...
01 is much more comfortable than 04, there really isn't much to the 04 as far as comfort in my opinion, they weren't really anything special but the other ones had much more comfort in the sole, never got hold of a pair of 03s but the 02s were really comfortable too, probably a little more than the 01

01 is much more comfortable than 04, there really isn't much to the 04 as far as comfort in my opinion, they weren't really anything special but the other ones had much more comfort in the sole, never got hold of a pair of 03s but the 02s were really comfortable too, probably a little more than the 01
That's good to know. I picked up the 03 a while back, and I'm continuously impressed with how comfortable they are. Same or similar midsole to the 01, right? Hope I can pick one of those up too.

I believe that the 01, 02, and 03 all have a softer foam midsole (that you can see from the bottom), and the foam you see on the midsole from the side is the carrier. The 04 has a midsole made entirely of that carrier foam. I wasn't able to get any of the first releases at retail, so I didn't purchase. Hoping these blue/grey 04s provide some comfort. Super-squishy doesn't always mean most comfortable, especially for long periods of time.

With all the new colors coming for the 04's, one wonders if they will be releasing the others down the line.

Man was it a hassle with SX for getting these. Took about eight weeks with constant run arounds. I understand to an extent because of the pandemic, but damn. Either way, glad to have them in hand. Back in the office so decided to break them out. Wouldn’t mind having an 03 in the collection.
C2D758DC-7234-4911-849E-1A69B2D2DC74.jpeg
28C0C58F-CB5C-4432-9594-872E4324D762.jpeg

Really not liking how these space hippies look with pants now that it's cooled down in NYC. Might sell my pair tbh.

edit: they're slightly worn 11.5 volt 01s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom