Nike Spike Lee Pack= Big Nike and Blazer High

ufc kid

Banned
nike-spike-lee-pack.jpg

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Spike Lee's classic film, Do The Right Thing, as well as the director's long relationship with Nike and the Air Jordan line, several recent sneakers have paid homage to their history together. We've already seen the Do The Right Thing Air Jordan 1 pack and the lace lock nod on the White/Cement Air Jordan Force Fusion IV, and now Nike will join Jordan Brand in honoring Spike. A new Spike Lee pack is on the way featuring a Big Nike High in an Air Jordan 1 color scheme and a Blazer High with a white upper and red/black/green accents. Both pairs sport a red tongue label with an illustration of Spike's trademark glasses. If you're feeling one or both, be on the lookout for these at select Nike retailers late next month.

nike-big-nike-hi-spike-lee-3.jpg
nike-big-nike-hi-spike-lee-1.jpg
nike-big-nike-hi-spike-lee-2.jpg
nike-big-nike-hi-spike-lee-4.jpg
nike-blazer-hi-spike-lee-3.jpg
nike-blazer-hi-spike-lee-1.jpg
nike-blazer-hi-spike-lee-2.jpg
nike-blazer-hi-spike-lee-4.jpg

Courtesy of sneakernews.com The Big Nikes are basically a poor man's AJ 1 OG.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

what a horrible way to celebrate
LOL! But true!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Garbage! Just like every other shoe that has been created in memory of DTRT!
Call me crazy, but I have always loved the DTRT AJ 3

terrible....big nikes look like a horrible remake of the jordan 1s and the blazers i have nothing even to say about those........they put more work into apuppets sneakers (lil dez) than a great filmaker that helped jordan brand get where it is today

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

terrible....big nikes look like a horrible remake of the jordan 1s and the blazers i have nothing even to say about those........they put more work into a puppets sneakers (lil dez) than a great filmaker that helped jordan brand get where it is today
i guess Jordan had nuttin to do with that....
laugh.gif

they wanna pay tribute? release cement 4s with no gimmicks

I dont know why Nike is pushing the Big Nike so much. it's way too ugly imo.
frown.gif

I do like the blazer though. the colors remind me of mexico though.

Back
Top Bottom