Nike Sportswear Blazer Mid Premium

Nike Sportswear drops some suede-love with this latest version of the Blazer Mid Premium. The UNLV-esque colorway combines a mostly gray suede upper with a redSwoosh and laces. Bits of the shoe are also wrapped in black including the heel and the bumper surrounding the front of the shoe.
via HB

Very clean IMO.
pimp.gif

Maybe I'm seeing things but didn't these drop a while ago? I swore I seen some jus like these at footlocker or some sneaker store...maybe the cw is jusvery similar

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Maybe I'm seeing things but didn't these drop a while ago? I swore I seen some jus like these at footlocker or some sneaker store...maybe the cw is jus very similar

Nope your not trippin. I have those same exact ones sitting right here. That colorway dropped July 2008.

The style number is 318642 061

I was thinkin that b4 i posted but just thought i was trippin. Guess theyre re-releasing.

Originally Posted by Level Six

Maybe I'm seeing things but didn't these drop a while ago? I swore I seen some jus like these at footlocker or some sneaker store...maybe the cw is jus very similar

Nope your not trippin. I have those same exact ones sitting right here. That colorway dropped July 2008.

good looks for clearing that up...my question is why re-release these? im pretty sure they are at a lot of spots still since they were widely available

they look a lot like the NYX blazers hat came out at finishline about a year ago.
lg330944011.jpg

Heres another pic of "this years version" lol....they released already.
nike-blazer.jpg

Well please post pics! Id like to see how different they are considering I never even heard of a first release

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Well please post pics! Id like to see how different they are considering I never even heard of a first release

They look 100% EXACTLY like the picture in the first post. From the blue nike on the toungue, to the red top lace eyelet, to the subtle darker grey along thelaces holes, they look identical to that picture.

Back
Top Bottom