Nike Spring 2009 Preview (PICS)

Man, I don't know if I should even get those eggplant foams anymore because I really also want those penny 3.

Originally Posted by No2yasian

Do I really see a size 8-12 size run for the eggplant foamposite ones?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Were are the air griffey?

These are scans from Nike Taiwan, so the lack of "13-and-above" size run might just be for the Taiwan market. As for the Griffey's, a simpleexplanation could be because Taiwan's not getting them.

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Man, I don't know if I should even get those eggplant foams anymore because I really also want those penny 3.

Pennys will sit for a while. Foams less likely.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by No2yasian

Do I really see a size 8-12 size run for the eggplant foamposite ones?
frown.gif

These are scans from Nike Taiwan, so the lack of "13-and-above" size run might just be for the Taiwan market. As for the Griffey's, a simple explanation could be because Taiwan's not getting them.

Oo didn't know that thanks a lot.
happy.gif

Actually the reason you don't see the Griffey's is because those catalog images are for Spring '09. The Griffey's drop in Summer '09(April-June).

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Actually the reason you don't see the Griffey's is because those catalog images are for Spring '09. The Griffey's drop in Summer '09 (April-June).

yup. i need to kno where too cop the Foams

Wow on the Penny III's!! Hopefully they'll sell better than the first go around. I noticed they have LE on the shoe too.

JR5

Back
Top Bottom