Nike Spring 2010 Info:: Vol: 1st

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

and the white/blue joints release in December...
whoa, whoa, whoa.... U mean the OBF's?

5kemb6.jpg

^Those????????????????????????????????????????

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not sure, was he referring to the Garnett 3's not the FP2's?

wow Flighposite II's!!! And uptempos, and those 95's look nice as well. I'm stoked as those Garnett's were always
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by holoflow

and some added notes: Copper Foamposite 1s (proposed quickstrike for Feb 2010)

come man not this quickstrike sh** again.....this sh** is gettin kinda stupid.....bout to retire from the shoe game if these aint attainable....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

only other shoe listed i woulda copped woulda been the AM 97's if i hadnt just bought the Lux LE from London.

Thanks for the info.....

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

and the white/blue joints release in December...
whoa, whoa, whoa.... U mean the OBF's?

5kemb6.jpg

^Those????????????????????????????????????????

eek.gif
pimp.gif

hey yo this is my pair lol but yea nike knows how it needs to be done. garnetts, fp2 and total max uptempo for me

Those triaxs are just next year's tailwinds. hopefully they have a nice shoe that is released along side of them like the tailwinds. good stuff nonetheless

FP2's!!! Black/Silver Uptempos!!!! More Neon 95's!!!! My wife was just asking me the other day when I'd outgrow my sneaker habit. After thispost, I'll have to tell her not until well after 2011....

Also: Is it me or do the Air Bubbles in these 95's look huge again?
11shvfs.jpg

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

FP2's!!! Black/Silver Uptempos!!!! More Neon 95's!!!! My wife was just asking me the other day when I'd outgrow my sneaker habit. After this post, I'll have to tell her not until well after 2011....

11shvfs.jpg

i think you're right. the airbubbles on those 95s look better than the recent releases we've been seeing. but wow... spring 2010 is pretty far.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

FP2's!!! Black/Silver Uptempos!!!! More Neon 95's!!!! My wife was just asking me the other day when I'd outgrow my sneaker habit. After this post, I'll have to tell her not until well after 2011....

11shvfs.jpg

i think you're right. the airbubbles on those 95s look better than the recent releases we've been seeing. but wow... spring 2010 is pretty far.

Damn, they're really starting to ruin the neon '95 with all these drops. I'll still cop, but this is happening WAY to frequently.

HARMCITY45 wrote:
Swerv1n wrote:
holoflow wrote:
and some added notes: Copper Foamposite 1s (proposed quickstrike for Feb 2010)

come man not this quickstrike sh** again.....this sh** is gettin kinda stupid.....bout to retire from the shoe game if these aint attainable....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

only other shoe listed i woulda copped woulda been the AM 97's if i hadnt just bought the Lux LE from London.

Thanks for the info.....

+1
Dont let ur feeling get the best of you with ur whining.

they managed to make those hoop structures boring and generic looking when the original pics looked so fresh. they should have stuck with the original plan andused the black and grey suede and white mesh combo on the upper.

triax 94 seem interesting, hope they do 'em with nice mesh. not sure about most of those colorways though. the white/black/blue with yellow bubble looksnice.

and wow, neons again. some cool looking stuff all in all. I know people are looking for ward to the garnetts and fp2's and copper foams. not my flavor butcool nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom