Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot, Planet Sports UPDATES

Quote:
If you can't find your pair/s at Nike Stadium, try Athlete's Foot Robinson's Place Ermita. 23 pairs total. They will sell to the same person who bought 60 plus pairs of the Mars IV if nobody shows interest soon.

True... I heard this Japanese national even had the Mars IV's in Davao shipped to Manila. And he paid for the shipping... :smokin
smokin.gif

Green Beans are sold out (supposedly) at Nike Stadium Glorietta, but it's still on display at the Athlete's Foot.

from sadikmac:

lucha libre cortez premiums and brown metro plus now available ..

and that aj 1 dunks...price is P4095 :pimp:
pimp.gif

too many shoes for this month...oh boy..

green beans sold out in a day? they're still available in the US..
love is taking the air less travelled.

are the places that got the grapes gettin the cool grey 3s also cause i need to know cause im goin to the p.i. around that time and i need to know if i should leave my money out here with my friends so they can copp it for me or if i should just copp them in the p.i. and to answer your question about the green beans there pretty much sold out in stores but u can get them online at footaction.com they still have a full size run

Stadium Glorietta said they were sold out on the green beans...Shangri-la still has them, and so does Athlete's foot.

^GREEN BEANS available at NIKE STADIUM ALABANG TOWN CENTER. The quality is great! But i didnt get myself a pair haha

Quote:
too many shoes for this month...oh boy..

Haha oo dami nga eh!

Lucha libre cortez premiums are PHP4095 and brown metro plus at PHP2795.
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

so are the aj 2,3 and 4 inspired dunks gonna be available here too? i like the 2 and the true blue...

Hmm...liking those Dunks...
Jordan V Grapes sz 9x2, 9.5 and 10 (2 pairs were display)
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Mega and Rockwell Stadiums have the Beans. P7495, same as Shangrila. Plus, Bigballs said RP Park has them as well.

Btw, how are these selling?

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Back
Top Bottom