Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot, Planet Sports UPDATES

Whatta!!!

I am going to buy this afternoon pa lang...

kahit sa Athlete's Foot?

DAMN!!!
devil.gif

>:
mad.gif
this sucks. i was thinking of buying my pair there and this happens
love is taking the air less travelled.

that sucks! i was plannin to get my pair sana... me araw din yang pumakyaw na yan! well, just have to wait again. hope the militaries come out on sept and the fire reds on dec. :smokin
smokin.gif
matinding ipunan nanaman to!

damn just when i was about to buy my pair.. hayyy.. hope there's still hope until this weekend atleast
not allowed

Quote:
I just went to Stadium Mega and they still have it...get you pair now! Bago pa malimas...

Was there yesterday and only size 12 was available... I've been rounding all Stadium and Athlete's Foot yesterday to look for an AJIV Mars... the guy from Athlete's Foot Glorietta told me that they still have sizes at Planet Sports Ghills.... is this store legit? they might be mixing fakes with their merchandise? that's a question lang po....

Quote:
Was there yesterday and only size 12 was available

That's strange...Dude showed me at lease the size 9 and 10 from the stock room...I Was there as soon as the mall opened...mabilis talaga umubos kung sino man yun...too bad

[/b]

Quote:
That's strange...Dude showed me at lease the size 9 and 10 from the stock room...I Was there as soon as the mall opened...mabilis talaga umubos kung sino man yun...too bad

hehe..kilala ko kung cnu kumuha ng size 9 sa mega.. :lol:
laugh.gif

Got mine na... as i posted on the AJIV Mars thread....

The management did not allow the wholesaler to buy their stocks para daw sa mga tulad natin.. hehehe...

They still have sizes from 8 to 11...

^^ im getting those later.. i called..
try glorietta. i think they have 1 more size 12..
lemme get mine, bro. i need a pair too.. haha.

*** ***​
Philippines[/b]
mber No.5[/b]​

anyone know what other stores still have stocks? looking for a size 10
love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
^^ im getting those later.. i called..
try glorietta. i think they have 1 more size 12..
lemme get mine, bro. i need a pair too.. haha.

ikaw na nga cguro ang swerte... :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif

nasty ah... I got my Mars from the USA ... $79 each (2 pairs). Hookup from a friend over there. I did buy 1 pair from Rockwell a week ago... didn't think they'd sold out but i guessed wrong.

carlo... punta ako Portland next weekend. My friend (Filipino) who's husband works for Nike HQ is gonna give me a tour daw... hehehe... employee store sana.

Quote:
carlo... punta ako Portland next weekend. My friend (Filipino) who's husband works for Nike HQ is gonna give me a tour daw... hehehe... employee store sana.

Kaw na bahala sakin ah! :b
tongue.gif

i got mine at Mega they have a lot of stocks out there
unlike in Rockwell they will make you feel dumb and stupid :smile:
smile.gif

^ i know what you mean.

the Stadium Rockwell staff are really annoying sometimes.

they give you wrong info over the phone and they have that "nagmamarunong" attitude.

well, this is just my experience before.

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

stadium atc just got the blk/red/wht AM180 and blk/red 360 bball and runners. They also have the cortez premiums
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

Back
Top Bottom