Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by mahommieian

CG11 Will be available at Nike Forum Greenhills, but! Big sizes only. 12 and up i think?! correct me if i'm wrong guys. thats the best info that i got.

i need a sz 12, help would be greatly appreciated! I wonder which store is my best bet?

^^ as per nike stadium north edsa the guy (to whom i think is a newly hired personnel) told me that they'll be selling the cool greys BUT it will be next year. January of 2011.that's according to him.hehe.but like what sir jrjmd said, it's better to give ns gb5 a call on release day to confirm.HTH.!!!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by eastcoastpinoyballer

only G5 and Powerplant will have the CG11s on the 23rd? Thanks!

NS Shangrila, Alabang Town Center and SM North (10% vip discount applies) Sa Nike Park hindi
30t6p3b.gif

The suspense is killing me...it's going to be difficult to sleep tonight...can't wait for tomorrow!!!! =)

Atc received their shipment of the cool greys but it is labelled "greenbelt 5" hence they wont be selling it and would forward their stocks to GB5.

As a consolation kobe 6 black del sol now available at ATC stadium FSR

HTH

KB6 and CG11 already available at NS SM North, but all pairs of CG11 are already reserved.

some shirts to match the shoes...

image045c.jpg

image049e.jpg

would get them kapag nagsale na kahit 20% off lang. its P1395 each...

^^just a heads up regarding atc branch. i heard that they are going to have the kb6 grinches according to a different stadium branch. dont know when though. call them up to confirm. hth

nope not yet. some older models are on sale on scattered areas. like olympic world, tobys, athletes foot. even some stadiums and parks have some sale on them but mostly last pair or really old models.

Back
Top Bottom