Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

guys,
i was able to cop the last pair of aj cement at ns sm north edsa, they did'nt gave discount because according to the salesgirl their office is close on sat., that' why they were'nt able to issue a memo for them to follow, but i think the directive is clearly from nike phils., wonder if we get to have a refund for the vip's who purchased the iii's since it's an official memo.
smile.gif

guys,
i was able to cop the last pair of aj cement at ns sm north edsa, they did'nt gave discount because according to the salesgirl their office is close on sat., that' why they were'nt able to issue a memo for them to follow, but i think the directive is clearly from nike phils., wonder if we get to have a refund for the vip's who purchased the iii's since it's an official memo.
smile.gif

guys,
smile.gif

guys,
smile.gif

guys,
smile.gif

guys,
smile.gif

guys,
smile.gif

guys,
smile.gif

guys,
smile.gif

guys,
smile.gif

guys,
smile.gif

Originally Posted by vc8481

I'm a regular at NS powerplant but even i was not able to reserve for the CG and Jordan III. this is good for the sneaker game, equal opportunity for everyone.. Kudos to their staff. Although it would have been great if i was able to get the CGXI. Hahaha

i do agree that it's good for the game sir... but of course it would've been better if you got you CG XI
smile.gif

I'm a regular at NS powerplant but even i was not able to reserve for the CG and Jordan III. this is good for the sneaker game, equal opportunity for everyone.. Kudos to their staff. Although it would have been great if i was able to get the CGXI. Hahaha

i do agree that it's good for the game sir... but of course it would've been better if you got you CG XI
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom