Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Stadium Powerplant pulled out their playoff packs and said they're just gonna bring it back in May (when they re-open after the renovation).
Stadium Powerplant will just be open 'til March 31, after which they will undergo renovation until May.

I wonder why.

laugh.gif

they wanna make every store of stadium look like the one in gb5 n mega, alabang has been on renovation for a long time and probably gonna open soon

Dunno where to post this...

POP:
Zoom MVP and Air Max Spot Up already avail at My Shoe Rack, Megamall

sm north edsa still has concord 6 rings if anybody cares..

they also still have triple black lebron vi.

I tried on the ZLVI's and they look fresh, white on whites are clean and they are light, cool for shorts thou i wearing jeans in the pic

sglsp5.jpg

Flight Clubs are nice and very reminiscent of GP's in the past

2gy2dtw.jpg

2qd1nok.jpg

34y4inn.jpg

zoom mvp pop available at taf robinsons manila. looks nice but hopefully reaches the outlets hehe time of recession........

After getting a glimpse of ZKIVPOP personally...binili ko nalang yung air penny 2 w/ 40% discount....just waiting for its next CW(ZKIV).....

Originally Posted by zoomLuthor50

After getting a glimpse of ZKIVPOP personally...binili ko nalang yung air penny 2 w/ 40% discount....just waiting for its next CW(ZKIV).....
sir san po may penny's na 40off?looking for a size 10 or 10.5 po.
smile.gif
thanks!

THANKS RED

Updates from gb5:
nylon cortez's n AM90's same as those from shoe salon
htbm8o.jpg

2a4s8l5.jpg

hints that am90 flywire is coming

^ Gradient and blue am90's. Great for those who have the vip card at stadium.

I noticed that nike outlets get some of the stuffs shoe salon has like a month or so... Just noticed it...

Back
Top Bottom