Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

sorry to disrupt your conversation

NS rockwell update:

"didn't ask for sizes. Better call them for availability"

Hyperfuse low LA pack
Air Jordan 2011 All 3 CW are available
Air Jordan 2 Candy pack
Air Jordan 13 White/Red CW

I saw a lot of Nike Air Max 1, 90 , Light.
Nike Air Force 1

most of them are 10% to 20%. "Jordan Brand and Hyperfuse are not included"

^^^ as per ns gb5 and ns north edsa, they will not honor the vip discount that vip members are accounted for. strictly first come first serve basis.DAW.I THINK?
ohwell.gif

THANKS RED

would it be tom? or sat? thanks!
smile.gif

oks i called na and checked their fb its gona be tom nga.
smile.gif

goodluck everyone!
smile.gif
lets see if there would be improvements
smile.gif

^ i do hope your the first in line coz they just announced on their FB page that only 15 pairs arrived and no half sizes. pity for #16.

i just called shangrila, rockwell, gb5 and north edsa and they have the playoff 13's on hand for tomorrow's release.goodluck to all of us copping.sana walang magic na mangyari.
ohwell.gif
 HTH

THANKS RED

congrats to those who got the rice at rockwell...it was orderly and mall wasnt that strict with entering the mall. didnt got my size thou. i wonder where the size 9s are? they are always not included at the delivery...

ow wow! iv been waiting on this shoe for a long time..i already got the black/purple..and this is a must-have shoe..thanks sir for the updates and all the replies..i appreciate it a lot! bless you!

Penny 1s... one of my dream shoes when I was in high school... hope to cop one this time... thanks for the update sirs!

Back
Top Bottom