Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

any updates about lebron 7? hmmm
Nike Park podium told me they might arrive anytime this week since the kids sizes are already here, and the apparel..They said the shipment was put on hold because of the holidays...Saw the VII for kids, looking good...
thanks''

i need to anticipate the release of Lebron 7 kasi sz 13 ako eh. One size 13 lang ata nirerelease per stores.

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

Originally Posted by Inigo

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Originally Posted by Inigo

Has anyone seen Lebron Soldier III Black/White on Sz.11's?
10.5 only bro...I have one...In athlete's foot, there's a 9.5 naman..
Thanks bro. Size 11 ako sa Soldier III's e. Sayang!
smile.gif
They have in SM Megamall Department Store
Thanks bro! Will go there today! Thanks!
smile.gif

been to NIKE STADIUM MEGA yesterday.. tons of Hyperize out there with gazillion of color ways.. They also got the Gold Medals andSpeckled purple ZKB4, i think that was 3 or 2 dream seasons, the ambassadors, the Hall of Fame's and buncha other stuffs.. seen the cradle rock as well..I'm not happy with the coloway though, pure white, to plain for me, I'd rather have the away colorways (black purple orange) and also the Stitch on theheel of Nash's initials.. is kinda...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

been to NIKE STADIUM MEGA yesterday.. tons of Hyperize out there with gazillion of color ways.. They also got the Gold Medals and Speckled purple ZKB4, i think that was 3 or 2 dream seasons, the ambassadors, the Hall of Fame's and buncha other stuffs.. seen the cradle rock as well.. I'm not happy with the coloway though, pure white, to plain for me, I'd rather have the away colorways (black purple orange) and also the Stitch on the heel of Nash's initials.. is kinda...
eyes.gif
meron all white? shucks.. i wouldve wanted that instead of the phoenix homes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

been to NIKE STADIUM MEGA yesterday.. tons of Hyperize out there with gazillion of color ways.. They also got the Gold Medals and Speckled purple ZKB4, i think that was 3 or 2 dream seasons, the ambassadors, the Hall of Fame's and buncha other stuffs.. seen the cradle rock as well.. I'm not happy with the coloway though, pure white, to plain for me, I'd rather have the away colorways (black purple orange) and also the Stitch on the heel of Nash's initials.. is kinda...
eyes.gif
frown.gif
not all white.. only phoenix homes with the SN logo was released here.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

eyes.gif
frown.gif

phoenix home i mean ehehehehe.. dominant white pala dapat nasabi ko.. ahahahah..

nike stadium north peepz told me that the lebron vii will drop tomorrow.. 7495 daw price eh..

nebody here knows any other contact number of stadium powerplant? No One seems to be answering this number: 756 5008..

^^ is the Lebron 7 info legit sir? i need to be there at north to grab my pair then. any contact no to confirm it to them?

Back
Top Bottom