Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by ManfromManila

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

I'm not sure where to post this, just found this Nike store in the 2nd level of Shoppesville.
To be honest, I have no idea what these AF1's are. I don't recall seeing them before and their prices caught my eye
laugh.gif

Anyone know what these are and why they cost so much?
laugh.gif

380035521.jpg

Congratulations on your store jeddahblaster.

these are limited edition af1s. "The Original Six". The first 1 (grey/maroon) is Moses Malone edition, 2nd is Jamaal Wilkes. 3rd one is CalvinNatt. Saw them too a few days ago, they're really nice but pricey.

for those peeps looking for laces, there are a lot of them available in toby's THE BLOCK SM North Edsa.. Oval and Flat laces available in Red, Pink, White,Black, White/Gray, White/Blue.. They are not Nike BTW..

Air Jordan 6 black/varsity red (Php 6795) and Air Jordan 2 white will drop at Nike Stadium ATC in Feb. Ross (manager) confirmed it. He said he will text me ifit would be released earlier.

seems like it would be the same nga sir if he gave the correct info. He has always been reliable though.

thanks for this info nikko13! if this will materialize then that means no need to go northbound to look for the aj6 black/red!

by the way who's ross? im familiar with atc stadium staff faces but not with their names...

is he the one with the longer haircut and a little chubby dude? nike stadium atc always deliver the goods! hehe
smile.gif
hope to cop the VIs

they have the home and away KDII @P4795

time to save up some money for this... Have to decide between the 6's and the 2's... can't have both..
frown.gif

Talked to a trusted source from Stadium PP today and they have 5 colorways to released in Jan and Feb for the Kobe V. Wasn't able to get the exactmodels/colorways since the store was very busy. But 2 colorways will release in Jan -- we know 2k10 is one of them and I think it will be XDR. I can'tremember the other one. 3 in February and one of them will be the ASG (White/Varsity Red/Black). Hopefully the other 3 will include the Chaos and Inlines. DamnI should have paid more attention when she was mentioning the color codes.

Make Sense (Kobe V takw down) will also release in Feb.

Aren't the aways gonna drop
this Saturday ? Inlines and aways are sure as for the chaos and DKs, let's keep our fingers and toes crossed. It's been a really expensive last 2months already and KB V is gonna make it even more expensive ...
laugh.gif
@jeps: what are 2k10s? I'm getting confused already with all nicknames

^ The 2K10s are the same as the Aways. Kobe wore them in an NBA2K10 stint against Carmelo. I think it was the first time he wore them in public.
smile.gif

Its easier for me to remember them with these names than the color codes (hence me forgetting what the Stadium person said). But it will be an expensive Q1 forthe Kobe heads out there. 5 cws in 2 months!!!! Before I'd say I'd get all cws but I will stick with the 2K10s (Away) and the Inlines.

One colorway mentioned was with Silver Metallic. I thought it was the Chaos but I was told that there are no Silver Metallic in the Chaos' color code.

^i think the one with silver metallic color is the inlines. The toe box area and the lace hole area are in silver metallics snakeskin pattern whereas in theAways it is in a shiny black Snakeskin patterned material at the toebox and purple with same pattern at the lace hole area.

Originally Posted by miko0412

^i heard chaos and dark knight cws are off the radar.
DAMN! This is sad news, Pareng Miko...I might have to hit evilbay just to get a pair of the Chaos...haaaay
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom