Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Actual pic of the Kobe MS (XDR)..

Comes with extra black lace.. For the Info of NT Peeps..
alien.gif

e27156e135fa9fa8a01173bda4d119a2b76232a.jpg

saw the make sense zk v today too, not that bad really,if these will hit outlets, itll probably be a nice shoe to consider if you want a good outdoor basketball shoe.

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

alien.gif

+ extra black laces ito diba sir? nkita ko rin kasi kanina sa Athletes Foot Glorieta

griffs are in the same boat with the coppers that never made it to the PI.we don't get every release in the PI especially retros.

Planet Sports VMall

Kobe V Chaos, BLs, Inlines, White/Red and Aways are on display (did not ask the sizes tho)
MS old (white/Del sol) and new (white/Red/black) colorway
Jordan 2010 - 1st colorway
Kobe IVs Black Speckled
KD2
LBJ 7
Hyperize and
CP3

New colorway of the MS are dope, first ones are fine also hope I could still scoop a pair on discount for balling. Has anyone tried this? Is the performance same as the regular Vs?

^yeah they are hot man
pimp.gif
looking forward to playing in my pair but I couldn't coz they are so beautiful just to be messed up. but been playing in my chaos the past weeks and they are holding it up really well

even the Dark Knights don't crease...amazing. I hope the Inlines are the same. I'd hate to see those snakeskin pattern and pristine white toe box creasing.

I 'd be really happy if the Inlines are same to have the toughness as chaos upper and be dirt proof too, coz the white part is made to be like leather , although I know it is flywire the texture is very much diffrent form Chaos, Aways and DK. And I hope that the sole will last longer since it is XDR but my beater chaos pair which is not an XDR has pretty much intact sole up to now after quite a number of balling sessions and casual wear.

^the sole of KB Vs are really tough, but like any basketball shoe made for indoors it will disintegrate after fewer wears if you use it outdoors, i suggest you get something with a big discount, like Zoom BBs or a pair of Adidas from outlets, it will last longer and would not be heartbreaking if it gets scuffed.

Originally Posted by meds23

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
i3asuncion wrote:

alien.gif

hmmm... not bad!

this CW is not bad at all and its good for outdoor ballin. hindi nakakahinayang na laspagin.. hehehe

^yep.. get a cheaper outdoor kicks bro.. those kb5 are for indoor.. or better get the ms too. good outdoor kicks.

^^ How did you  guys found out that MS is a good outdoor kicks? Just because it's more durable? Does it perform close to the flywire version? Fit? Cushioning? Intangibles?

Back
Top Bottom